6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By staromoden, Junior Member on 17th May 2011, 07:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd May 2011, 12:07 AM |#11  
Flag SoCal
Thanks Meter: 632

More
beware, unlocking by cable will void your warranty. factory unlock codes will be a much better choice without any limitations. accepting orders now
27th May 2011, 09:57 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Unhappy Unlocking Troubles
I paid $39.99 to get my unlock code to a website which was mentioned here (if people can tell me whether I can write their name or not?)
and after going through the code check which came back saying yes we can unlock it now I am receiving emails which is saying the following

"Dear Valued Customer,

First of all we would like to apologize about the delay in unlocking your device.

We have just been notified the Xperia Instant software will not available until further notice (1-2 weeks), thus you may have been receiving the "remote dongle not available" message in case you wanted the Instant unlocking software.

This is a global issue and we can guarantee you no where will this method be available anywhere else.

The fastest method to unlock your phone in the meantime is to retrieve the unlock code via the manufacturer method. The unlock codes will be ready in about 3-5 business days after submission. xxxxxxxxxxx.net deals directly with the manufacturer for these codes and there will not be a faster alternative anywhere else. Our automated system will email you once you have submitted all your information.

WE NEED THE FOLLOWING FROM YOU:

As soon as possible please send us the following information

1.) The IMEI number of your phone (press *#06# as if making a phone call)

2.) Phone Model and Network it is currently locked to

3.) The S/N of your phone: To find the KBH (S/N) on your Sony Ericsson, just press: >*<<*<* (right arrow, star, left arrow, left arrow, star, left arrow, star)

- then select “Service Info”
- then select “Configurations"
- you will see your IMEI + KBH info (it will look something like ex: s/n T261934R21)

4.) Check the counter of your phone: We need to check that there is enough attempts to enter the unlock code into your phone, please reply back with the necessary information:

With a Non accepted simcard start up the phone. When the screen says "emergency calls"

1. Start up the phone and press the Menu key ( ) and Back key ( ) as follows:

2. Pressing Key Sequences: Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back

Note: Please make sure the phone have SIMLOCK when pressing these keys to get into the Service menu.
Also You can check there is counter of wrong
code is blocked.

Please send us this information as soon as possible, as we can guarantee no other company will be able to retrieve Sony Ericsson Manufacturer Unlock codes faster than us.

Thank you and once again our sincere apologies"

I started to worry I have been ripped off.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thank you.

Koray
13th September 2011, 06:33 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferraripassion

If it is very urgent, please PM me with the user id that you got from us and your phone no.
I will active it and send you a message on your phone, so that you can unlock your device instantly.
PS : I can do only for a limited no of people

PM sent. Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)