For Windows/.NET Framework 4.0 and Linux/Mono 2.10.2
The version for Mono might work on OSX/Mono.
As I use my time to develop the application the documentation are a little spars at the moment but I'm working on that.
It is using apktool and smali/baksmali to do the hard work.
- Open files from command line and associate file types(.rssln, .rsproj and .apk)(windows only)
- ApkViewer, shows content of apk files (windows only)
- Compare content of apk and jar files with older versions.
- Text editor
- Automatically discovers boot class paths
- Decompiling classes
- Recompiling classes
- Decoding resources
- Encoding resources
- Optimizing png files (windows only)
- Signing apk files
- Creating update.zip
- Excluding/Including files
Brut.all for ApkTool
JesusFreke for smali/baksmali
Everyone contributing on xda, I've learned a lot here over the years.
Change log at project home
Project home at Github
FAQ at Project home