If you have a working Recovery you can start directly with step 6
- 1. Flash with Flashtool a stock firmware
- 2. Boot up into stock
- 3. Activate usb debugging
- 4. Root it (connect phone with activated debugging mode and press in flashtoll root)
- 5. Install FreeXperiaRecovery (connect phone again, click "ask root permissions" and then click on xrecovery button)
- 6. Download the Cm7 rom form here, and the two files from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1073859
- 7. Copying all files needed for flashing the rom on your sdcard: Cm7 rom and the Screen off fix
- 8. Reboot and check if you can enter Recovery
- 9. If not, start at the point where you install it via Flashtool
- 10. If yes, take out the battery and wait ~15-30 sec.
- 11. Now put your battery in again and flash the .ftf bundle from the thread i linked above
- 12. If it flashed succesfully reboot and enter Recovery. Make ALL available wipes (full wipe, wipe cache, wipe system, wipe battery stats, wipe dalvik cache. I think that are all, right?) Now DON'T reboot before you made the next step, cause you have to start from zero if you reboot before making the next step
- 13. Flash the Cm7 rom
- 14. Flash the screen off fix
- 15. Reboot and wait until you get into the rom.
I know that J provides a own Baseband package, but i use this .ftf bundle, where I mixed the 435 Firmware parts with the amss.sin of the bb.52 bundle available in the bbcollection thread and I haven't any problems with this and on that way, you haven't to flash always the normal and the modded bb if you switch between roms.