FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GAME][FREE] Distant Galaxies. Classic space shooter.

2,560 posts
Thanks Meter: 129

Post Reply Email Thread
Finally is here! If you enjoyed playing this game for Pocket PCs and Smartphones, now is available for Windows Phone 7!

Some people already know me because of TrackMe,
a free GPS track application that I wrote sometime ago.

I'm creating a new thread because I just finished writing this new version of the game so I wanted to share it with you guys.

Distant Galaxies is a classic space shooter. This game tries to follow the same philosophy of old classic games, but adding more enemies, final bosses, extra weapons and the ability to upload your score and share it with the rest of users in the World Ranking. I tried to keep this game far from other space shooters where you can only see bullets, 3D effects and all kind of stuff in the screen that makes playability very complicated. This game is easy and fun to play and that's why I think this game is closer to those old classics.

Hope you guys like it! It's free!

You can get it now from the marketplace. The game is also available for Xbox 360 (80 MP) in case you want to try it.

For more info, you can visit my website

24th May 2011, 09:56 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
An update for Distant Galaxies is on its way! This update will let you to change the sensitivity of the Accelerometer.
24th May 2011, 04:04 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
cool XD

a
30th August 2011, 02:51 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
I have posted a new paid version with no ads.
I will also be releasing an update with new missions soon for both versions!
6th October 2011, 04:41 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
New missions pack available. I have also added an option to let the user choose the start level. Enjoy!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)