When you first have your device you may have installed a lot of the apps to test them out and see which one you like and which one you don't. On occassion you may face a bad app that has bug in it and it can cause your phone's operating system to misbehave it self. If you phone is not working properly you could go into safe mode and remove those offending app. Here's how:
1. Switch off the phone by pressing on the Power button.
2. Then turn the phone back on, while it is turning on press and hold the Menu button.
3. Now continue to hold the Menu button until you see the Home screen. On the home screen you see it say Safe Mode on the left hand corner.
4. Now that you are in Safe Mode you can go and remove any buggy apps that you don't want to keep.
When you are done in Safe Mode, you can get out of it by pulling out the battery, wait for one minute and the put it back in. Boot your phone up normally and you will be in the standard usable mode.
HOW TO EXIT SAFE MODE ON SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE
When your mobile device is having trouble sometimes it can force itself into safe mode so that you could continue to run your phone and fix the problem app that the cause the phone to crash. But when you are done how do you get out of Safe Mode? Here's how:
1. Turn off the phone by pressing the Power button.
2. Then pull out the battery. Wait for 30 seconds.
3. Now put the battery back in.
4. Start up the device and see if the Safe Mode on the left hand corner has disappear. If it's not there then you have successfully started your phone in the standard mode.