74 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By marektupa, Member on 22nd May 2011, 07:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th May 2011, 02:53 PM |#21  
Flag Altenkirchen/Westerwald/Rheinland-Pfalz/Germany
Thanks Meter: 4

More
One question; how can i move asphalt 6 to the sd card, i bought it in the market?
So i dont have the apk...
26th May 2011, 04:19 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikwalter

One question; how can i move asphalt 6 to the sd card, i bought it in the market?
So i dont have the apk...

Asphalt is installed in the folder /Data/app on the phone.
Mine was labeled com.gameloft.android.GAND.GloftAsp6.asphalt6-1.apk

You can use root explorer/file expert and copy it to the SD card.
Or you can do what I do Use 'Android commander' to copy it straight to the PC. Android commander is a nice graphical front end to adb.
The Following User Says Thank You to stevvie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stevvie Ad-Free
26th May 2011, 07:26 PM |#23  
Flag Altenkirchen/Westerwald/Rheinland-Pfalz/Germany
Thanks Meter: 4

More
So far so good, the patching works but the game not pass the licence check....
I'm back to my homescreen after the video..
and i dont want to use a cracked apk..
27th May 2011, 10:16 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It can't work into my galaxy S, becase move the folders to _externalSD, but in my galaxy S, the external SD is named external_sd.

Is there any way to change the name of the folder on the program? I mean, to configure it, with an .properties file, for example.

Thanks,
Sergio
27th May 2011, 02:29 PM |#25  
Flag Copenhagen
Thanks Meter: 194

More
When i select the APK all i get is a couple of seconds of loading and that´s it. No query to choose where to save the new apk ?
28th May 2011, 08:05 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiosoria

It can't work into my galaxy S, becase move the folders to _externalSD, but in my galaxy S, the external SD is named external_sd.

Is there any way to change the name of the folder on the program? I mean, to configure it, with an .properties file, for example.

Thanks,
Sergio

PLEASE ME TOO

I,m Spanish
29th May 2011, 08:36 AM |#27  
St. Helier
Thanks Meter: 5

More
For those having issues with the program not responding after choosing a game to patch, make sure you turn off your Antivirus or allow the program to run normally ie. for Avast users, not in sandbox mode

I am having issues though, i patched a few games successfully but they default to completely different filenames eg patch Shrek Kart you end up with a patched file called Asphalt 6????

Try to install and it fails, any ideas?

Could those of you who managed successfully please post some system info so we can find a common thread?

Im running Windows 7 on an old Acer Aspire (1.6ghz 1GB DDR2) i downloaded the files from Gameloft this weekend as they're having a £1 per game sale and placed the files on my desktop in a 'Gameloft' folder, after patching each file the above issue with filenames occurred so i renamed them and then placed them back on the downloads section of the internal SD
29th May 2011, 10:55 AM |#28  
Flag Surabaya, East Java
Thanks Meter: 16

More
If you want easier method to patch your gameloft HD games .apk, download this Auto Patch APK for LG by Duero (include Java).exe (credit to Duero from 4PDA.ru)
No need to install JDK, no warning from Antivirus & all you have to do just select your apk & patch
29th May 2011, 04:51 PM |#29  
OP Member
Flag Prag
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiosoria

Thanks,
Sergio

Well, tehre is a patch for SAMSUNG too Again DUERO´s work

http://www.mediafire.com/?c46l3bjivb6r0ov
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marektupa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marektupa Ad-Free
31st May 2011, 07:51 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 742

More
I think this would be MUCH easier if we didnt have to patch every apk, and instead use some type of syslink or bind mount to "trick" the system to going to the ExternalSD for the game data. This would eliminate any need to patch the game apks. Anyone care to weigh in?
8th June 2011, 03:40 AM |#31  
Flag San Sebastian
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Samsung Galaxy DUERO´s Patch
Wow really works Im so happy know, I have some tittles from Gameloft and was killing my phone space and my external_sd was like wasted but not anymore.

I can confirm those tittles working

Asphalt 5 HD
Asphalt 6 HD
Assassin's Creed HD
Eternal Legacy HD
GT Racing HD
Sandstorm
Shadow Guardian HD
Starfront Collision

Im testing some more so i will update post after test Again thanks to Duero :3
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags