Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam also India & South Africa
Here comes the official RE-Release Stock Froyo Update!
It is Blur-LESS, no MotoBlur!
Update! Important! Update! | [Re-Release date: 6 July 2011] | Important! Update! Important!
OFFICIAL RE-RELEASE! 3.4.3-36-1.7
It's DIFFERENT..!! Hope there's no bug like the previous official release!
RE-RELEASE FULL SBF for SEA 15 | India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam | 3.4.3-36-1.7
This is the real updated re-release official version for our region.
DOWNLOAD FULL SBF: Mirrorcreator | source: ankit360
Re-Release SBF Long Filename:
JRDNEM_U3_3.4.3-36-1.7_CHINESE_SIGN_SIGNED_UCAJRDNEMARAB1B50AA03A.0R_PDS 03C_USAJRDNFRYORTINT15_P002_A014_HWp3_Service1FF .sbf
Pulled-Out Previous Release SBF Long Filename:
JRDNEM_U3_3.4.3-33-1_CHINESE_SIGN_SIGNED_UCAJRDNEMARAB1B50AA03A.0R_PDS 03C_USAJRDNFRYORTINT15_P001_A013_HWp3_Service1FF. sbf
DOWNLOAD: Re-RELEASE SEA-15 NANDROID BACKUP (CWM3) | DOWNLOAD: RE-RELEASE SEA-15 FIXED SBF | nandroid & fixed sbf by kirpeace
FULL SBF for SEA 18 | Singapore? | 3.4.3-361
multiupload | source: erwinr9207 hailmary friend from filipina forum
mediafire | source: wongwaikiet
chinese upload server | source: itfunz.com
Long Filename: JRDNEM_U3_3.4.3-36-1_CHINESE_SIGN_SIGNED_UCAJRDNEMARAB1B80AA03A.0R_PD S03C_USAJRDNFRYORTINT_P011_A013_HWp3_Service1FF. sbf
SEA-18 NANDROID BACKUP | SEA-18 FIXED SBF
thank you very much to the uploader!
I know it is "CHINESE_SIGNED" things on SBF filename,
but it is South East Asia, NOT China..
It is for Motorola MB525, it won't break your flashlight
HOW TO UPGRADE WITH FULL SBF FILE
1. Download FULL SBF, Install USB Driver and RSD Lite
- USB Driver for Windows 32 bit, for 64 bit.
- RSD Lite 4.9
2. Create a Backup:
- Create backup of sms, apps+settings, etc, so it can be restored on this new official Froyo
3. Erase Data and Cache [MUST DO! SERIOUSLY, YOU MUST DO THIS!]
- Turn of your phone,
- Press and hold Power+Vol.down until android logo appears
- If you previously on Eclair, press right bottom corner of the screen to get the menu
- If you previously on other Froyo build, press Vol.up+Vol.Down simultaneously to get the menu
- Navigation button: Vol.up and Vol.down | Action button: Eclair, use the touchscreen. For Froyo, use power button.
- Do Wipe Data, wait until it's done
- Then Do Wipe Cache, wait until it's done
- Choose Reboot system, BUT IMMEDIATELY JUST AFTER YOU choose reboot, press and HOLD Vol.Up for 5 seconds and release
- You are now on bootloader
4. Flashing the SBF File to Your Device:
- Open RSD Lite 4.9 from your computer desktop shortcut, then click browse button [...] to open the SBF file
downloaded files usually is .7z or .rar, PLEASE extract it first to open
if your computer can't open SBF files, try to shorten the SBF filename, and don't put it on folder, try put it on outside like D:\ or E:\
- Connect USB cable to your device, if it's the first time to flash SBF file, WAIT untill all the drivers properly configured
- In RSD Lite 4.9 window will recognize your device, it will says connected. If don't, try to pull cable and plug it again until it's connected.
- Click Start button, wait the process, it takes 7-10 minutes
- When all is done and ready, RSD Lite status will shows "Finished" and Result="PASS"
- You are on official South East Asia Froyo 2.2.2!!
ENJOY your new MOTODEFY.
Your DEFY deserve Froyo, even Gingerbread
thanks to: darklord408
-It's official release, not the leaked one
-I know it is "CHINESE_SIGNED" things on SBF filename, but it is SEA not China.. It won't break your flashlight
-BLURLESS - Without MotoBlur
-It's relatively FAST
-Battery much better (i know it's a subjective matter)
-Many language, even the european languages included here, BUT THERE'S NO NATIVE SEA's and India language... (same with stock eclair)
-Looks the same as the Hongkong official froyo
-Old apps from 2.1 still there like cardio trainer, 3G Mobile Hotspot, MySpace and the Trial Quick Office
-Facebook app already pre installed
-Can be rooted via SuperOneClick for Defy, also can be rooted by GingerBreak
Deutsch (4 varians),
English (6 varians),
Espanol (2 varians),
Francais (4 varians),
Italiano (2 varians),
Nederlands (2 varians),
Portugues (2 varians),
Chinesse (2 varians)
Where the hell are: Indonesia, Bahasa, Thai, and other SEA region languages?
Same as another Froyo release, it has newer version of cg31 and cg39 (v4) than cg31 and cg39 on eclair (v3).
So it cannot be downgraded to eclair with full sbf method after you flash this official froyo release as full sbf.
But, you still can go back to eclair, only with this method: nandroid backup eclair + fixed sbf eclair.
Official Froyo SEA-18 // Official Froyo SEA-15 [Re-Released]