FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TUT] Tasker – Google Calendar Widget (via Minimalistic Text) | Optional AutoNav V2

2,679 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,235

By brandall, Senior Member on 24th May 2011, 12:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th August 2012, 11:15 PM |#101  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 542

More
I'm getting "Missing Plugin" too.
21st August 2012, 10:26 PM |#102  
Flag Teplice
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabret00the

I'm getting "Missing Plugin" too.

Here is new GCMT.tsk.xml with no Missing Plugin (this file is from Google_Calendar_Widget_Sat_Nav_V2.zip) I simply exported task and modified it according to the new syntax. Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: zip GCMT.tsk.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.1 KB, 84 views)
5th October 2012, 02:04 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
hi @all

i have download and unzipped but there is no GCgetData in it

cu ice
13th April 2013, 03:33 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Where is GCGetData?
I find all the files I need in the zips, but I cannot find GCGetData. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Jay
29th April 2013, 04:52 PM |#105  
Flag Belo Horizonte
Thanks Meter: 1,440

More
olá brandall, 'm seein u know much about tasker, wanted to ask, there is a way to display a widget when clicked on any icon?

I will give my example:

I have a scene, it has a button, when clicked this button, I want a widget that I made (weather, to make you clock) is displayed on the screen, and when clicked again, stop being displayed?

I am looking for how to do this for hours, but did not find anything .. explanatory point me a way to do this?
5th August 2013, 10:43 AM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Holy thread revival batman.

I'm not sure if this thread is still alive and/or if brandall is still developing this profile but I'm having multiple issues with the calendar widget.

I have events in my calendar in both BST and GMT which seems to make events appear in the wrong order (notably the GMT event appears before the BST event, so an event in December (5 months away) appears in the first three returned events)

I have several recurring events which appear to cause similar problems.

Consequently I get split errors which cause the profile to fail with can't split unset variable errors.

I also get the missing plugin error but can see that re-building the MT widget would solve these.

I also have the 'problem' that when I flash %HTTPD I get the variable name so I save to a file and read from the saved file to %GCFEED

Finally there is a [REMOVED] depreciated task at the and of GCMT which I can't identify. It's after the Stop so I imagine it's not necessary.

I'm not using the Nav part of the profile

Is there any interest in continuing with this profile?

Thanks
Nick
28th February 2019, 10:11 AM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks for this
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
google calendar widget, satnav, tasker, tutorial

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)