This is a pretty straight forward port that is all stock. This Port runs Awesome.
Like always, remember it isn't my fault if you brick your phone. I have flashed this many times with no issues. This also has Virus Superwipe (Thanks Virus for your help) and cache/dalvik cache wipe included so you won't need to do anything besides back up apps with titanium first.
Developed by: Leoisright
Co-Developed by: Vin255764
Download and Flash!
Team Xron speedy change log
-This is stock,no battery %,no 3.0 lockscreen
-updated kernel and modules (thank you xhausx)
-HTC HUB (thank you Captain,aamikam,Misfit)
-usb debug notification removed (thank you Calkulin)
-Usb tether /hotspot 3G hack (thank you aamikam and Calkulin)
-3.0 MMS, size limits:2M,5M,10M (default is 5M)(thank you myn)
-green overscroll glow
-smaller fonts (thank you aamikam)
This is my daily driver.Those who using stock rooted ROM will be more then happy with this "unofficiall update"
You moving to 3d world and Im leaving USA in mid-end july,so no point to start new thread.
Sense 3 Merge Changelog (6/15/11)
This is our speedy base with huge flare of sense 3.0
* Lockscreen (not customizable yet)
* Landscape Rosie (thanks me
* Weather with working video and sound
* 720P video record
* Sense 3 cam for panaramic pics
* Live weather wallpaper and sound
* HTC Hub fully functional
* Music player
* Connected Media
* Removed netflix for now
* mail and contacts fc for now. Getting fixed.
This will have few bugs but its stable for daily driver. Enjoy.
All stuff was pulled from the Sensation I ported, Kingdom (thanks Virus for everything), the Speedy leak, and ideas came from reviewing the synergy, MikG roms, help from vin, chubbzlou helped on many questions, GodzSon (grabbed your signature you made me and put it in set up so thank you), captain, capychimp, seo, snq, sniper, evoking, and more I'm sure. Thanks to solver404 too for testing.
Ok, this new base is sick.
* Optimized all apks (thanks vin255764 and me)
* Weather FC fixed
* Fixed HTC Hub 100% (thanks MikG for hack)
* Rewrote entire Base to move apps to SD Card for install or removable
* Freed up system to 90 megs free still
* Moved updatable apps to data/app
* Moved customize/fonts/media to data/Shift-System (do not delete)
* Changed app to Polaris Office
* Folder named Shift will be installed on SD, then removed_app/bloatware
* Updated Flash newest release done (6/7/11)
Special thanks to Virus for helping me understand scripting better! Thanks Brotha!
New Kernel installed!!!! Thank V for getting me the leak
* Hacked stock hotspot (thanks Vin255764, MikG, Caulkin)
* Fixed Adobe Reader
* Removed irq stuff
* Auto allow install nonmarket apps without settings block-thanks vin
* Slimmed bin and added better function to xbin
* Added Sprint wallet
* 16 apps on data/app folder to free up space and add remove if you want
* Updated block-adds hosts (thanks vin255764)
* replaced EPST.apk (thanks vin255764 for getting us the apk)
* Netflix works to manage queue but not for streaming Yet
* Browser Fixed (Thanks for help eVoKINGS)
* Adding data/app functionality to save space on phone
* Moving most updatable files to data/app (Thanks Vinn for idea)
* Zip Aligned
* Moved Dalvik cache to sd
* Added Sprint Radio
* Added Htc Hub/Media Share and moved to data/app (thanks to Captain_Throwback for files)
* Added Rom Manager
* Changed Astro to Estrongs file manager
* Updated Sprint Nav.
* Updated Mapps (thanks Vinn for the idea)
* Fixed double file issues in system/etc
* Made sure all stock folders (usr/tts/fonts and so on)
* Free'd up a lot of space on system
* Added Titanium Backup
* Updated Flash 10.3
* Added Terminal Emulator to data/app
* Added Sprint Wallet to data/app
* All Sprint bloatware is updated and moved to data/app for easy uninstall
* Updated Amazon MP3
* Replaced Astro with ES File explorer moved to data/app
* Added Rom Manager and moved to data/app
* Added DSPManager and moved to data/app
* Lights and sensors
* System Updates
Remember, this is stock and will remain stock. However, for those who want to do some mods,
I'll be more than happy to link it on the second thread.
Flash and enjoy.
Big thanks to everyone who supports my work and donates!!!! More coffee=more time
**Thanks to XxXViRuSXxX for helping me thru the last couple ports I've done. His talents are greatly under appreciated. Thanks to xHausx for getting the GB Stock sense 1.0 to us, used it for a base to build from. Also, thanks to Chubbz I appreciate all you've done to help me understand porting better, GodZSon, and TMartin03 for being there eager to help! Also, props to MikG, MisFit, and Captain_Throwback; always glad you guys help. And of course MYN, you are the one that got me interested in porting to begin with. If I missed anyone, please pm me and I will add you.