I recently started writing apps for Android and I'm very curious what you think of my first app.
A little while ago I was eating a candy bar from the vending machine at work, and I was wondering how many minutes I actually had to work in order to be able to pay for that candy bar. At that moment, I came up with the idea to make an money to time converter.
Money Is Time
- Money to time conversion
- Time to money conversion
- User friendly interface by picker wheels
- Supports money up to 99,999.99
- Supports up to 24 currency signs like; $, £, € and ¥
- Supports time up to about year
- Supports both 24/7 scale or working hours
- Stopwatch mode where time and money are incremented automatically.
- Timer mode where time and money are decremented automatically.
- Ability to set the wage per hour / day / week / month
- Supports both portrait as landscape view.
- Wake lock implemented
Android Market - Money Is Time
Android Market - Money Is Time (No Ads)
Thank you very much for your feedback!