compressed system size
stock 241MB → minimum "only 120MB"!!
Long life battery than any other 2.2ROMs
Over 930 Quadrant score, watch the attachment.
Over 37 Linpack score, watch the attachment.
Th custom kernel:Thanks to tkymgr, zdzihu
Custom kernel change log
I think, now XDA xperia team have some Devs that be able to build kernel.I decide to attack another side.
I like lightest size & moving, so I built my favorite kernel
+ overclock & downclock
+ fps uncap
+ enable netfilter & iptable (can work droidwall, WiFi tether)
+ change default to noop I/O scheduling (maybe good)
+ prepared to enable app2sd (incomplete yet)
+ optimized CPU setting (latency, speed ...)
+ optimized into init.rc (sysctl, sche, tcp, memory thresholds, )
+ compiled by "GCC 4.4.5"
+ enable swap
+ SLAB allocating
+ saving battery drain
+ idle time optimize UPdate (good for battery)
+ lowmemorykiller.c UPdate
- disable cifs
- disable many option (cifs, netfile, debug, tracer and more) for minimal
- disable another config for down size
only 1.94MB boot.img most lightest
release my new kernel #28
- tweak -
Undervolting implemented (Thanks to nobodyAtall)
- FB Data Fix implemented (Thanks to My_Immortal) (through patch v005.1)
- native adblocking
- some tweak from EwJet (Thanks to erickwill)
- build.prop optimized Japanese
- Included CPU settings - When charger, battery and USB performance & lower battery drain.
- Installation -
Optional: Back up your mobile data APNs using APN Backup, as they will be erased when flashing this ROM.
1, Flash .52 baseband to use Flashtools
2. Wipe dalvik cache, and wipe battery stats.
3. Flash the ThGo_v.XXX.zip package via xRecovery
4. Restore previous APNs settings using APN Backup.
5. Configure APNs settings (Internet 3G / H / E)
6.1 Install Addon via xRecovery
7. boot & wait til phone will be stable... (maybe you should reboot once)
If you need Email app or Mediascape or other, download addon & install by xrecovery.
- Request & question -
If you have some requsts, send a PM or post this thread.
日本の方、希望や質問等あれば PM で要望くださいませ。
some apps(switchpro, widgetsoid) is gotten a lot of battery drain, I don't know why. You should not use those apps. sorry app's Dev...
- Download - all packages can install by xrecovery (not v1.0.0)
ThGo_v1.5.5.zip: Full package excluding timescape (timescape以外全部入り。)
ThGo_v1.5.5.pro.zip: lightest package no support removed even though market (わかる人向け。カメラ・マーケットすら入ってない)
* Add-on * via xrecovery
Addon_livewallpaper: Enable livewallpaper
Addon_Timescape: Enable Timescape
switch_to_arc_hardkey: switch hardkey to arc style
* custom kernel
* Japanese only *
POBox 3.0 with black theme: install via xrecovery (Thanks to unknown in SHITARABA Forum)
POBox touch 4.0: only .apk file
POBox touch 4.1: only .apk file