FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Mortem Tuam's FREE Wallpapers

2,570 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,166

Post Reply Email Thread
Just some wallpapers.

10char
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Mortem Tuam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mortem Tuam Ad-Free

7th June 2011, 03:01 AM |#6  
Flag Upland, CA
Thanks Meter: 460

More
I tried to send you a PM about the green galaxy and Serendipity Spaceship Wallpaper but I can send PM's either. Guessing it never got to you??
7th June 2011, 03:23 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecascio2000

I tried to send you a PM about the green galaxy and Serendipity Spaceship Wallpaper but I can send PM's either. Guessing it never got to you??

I got the PM

For some reason my PMs never go, but I can recieve them....I am working on your wall...may take a little time as I need to find good backgrounds and renders for Stargate theme. I got a few things and ideas, I will keep on it.....I will keep you posted
The Following User Says Thank You to Mortem Tuam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mortem Tuam Ad-Free
7th June 2011, 04:00 AM |#9  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 387

More
looks good...nice work,mind if i use "the pirate" for my avatar?
The Following User Says Thank You to erad1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift erad1 Ad-Free
7th June 2011, 04:07 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
anyone can use any of my works....just hit the thanks button and tell people where you got em.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mortem Tuam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mortem Tuam Ad-Free
7th June 2011, 04:08 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecascio2000

Here you go Joecascio

I think this is what you kind of wanted.....hope you like it bro

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mortem Tuam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mortem Tuam Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)