Now incorporating the Samsung Galaxy S and the Samsung Captivate.
The complete Custom Rom that you build your way.
Rom Kitchen IRC Support Channel
Get full Support
Rom Kitchen Links
- Link 1 : Pre-Installation Instructions
- Link 2 : Rom Kitchen Meta Guides
- Link 3 : Alpha Builds, Beta Builds & Test Builds (Note: Limited or No Support)
- Link 4 : Special Edition & Full Stock Roms
- Link 5 :
- Link 6 :
- Link 7 :
- Link 8 :
- Link 9 :
- Link 10 : Official Rom Kitchen Team Members
Rom Kitchen Walkthrough
- STEP 1 : Select your phone base rom from the latest gingerbread or froyo roms
- STEP 2 : Select your CSC
- STEP 3 : Select your kernel from many of the great kernel developers (Note: If using Fugu Kernel, make sure select Non-Wipe Rom)
- STEP 4 : Select your modem
- STEP 5 : Select all base apps including Launcher, Browser, system apps.
- STEP 6 : Select tweaks
- STEP 7 : Select your theme (Note: Please select JVO Stock Theme if using JV5,JVO,JV9 Bases and Select JVP Stock Theme if using JVP Base)
- STEP 8 : Select your audio/ringtones
- STEP 9 : Select your boot animation (Note: Please Select Samsung Boot Animation ONLY)
- STEP 10 : Click generate and wait for your rom to download.
Rom Kitchen was formed by DocRambone. The Roms are now made by Tricky103 and magically put together by Stefunel. Big thanks to Thomas for hosting the Rom Kitchen. The Rom Kitchen has a great beta team. Great thanks for all of the support, _renaud_, addi, Capt_Andrew, Cypher_X, dark3n, donlk, elpianst, flip360, Kenny_Legend, marcedli, marvph, mothatt, Neets_, Pele, Perka, Quacktop, racerboy, SimonV, tkalli, Xiff, zurchpet. A big thank you to all of the kernel developers, Chainfire, Hardcore, Supercurio, Talon, Tegrak. Thank you to all the themers. You will be added when we have added your themes. A big thank you to all who have donated and contributed. Your continued support is very welcome.
The Rom Kitchen is not responsible for any harm or damage caused to your device should any irreparable issues arise. You should be competent and understand the risks involved when flashing your device.