FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ODIN][UCKD5] GTG's Ultimate Unbrick - Return to stock - Working PIT included

4,750 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,297

By gtg465x, Inactive Recognized Developer on 9th June 2011, 12:40 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
What this is:
A package to return your device to a completely stock state. It differs from h8rift's packages in that it includes a PIT file to repartition your phone. This is especially useful for those who accidentally flashed the wrong PIT (cough... bella) or screwed up their partitions some other way.

Is this dangerous?:
No. The PIT file I created has been tested and confirmed working by myself.

Instructions:
1) Make sure the drivers for the Infuse 4G are installed (installing Kies is the best way to accomplish this)
2) Download and unzip GTG's_Ultimate_Unbrick.zip
3) Run Odin3 v1.7.exe as administrator
4) Place your phone into download mode (pull battery, replace battery, press and hold both volume buttons while plugging in the USB cable)
5) Make sure your phone shows up in Odin as COM##
6) Click the PIT button and choose infuse.pit (and make sure Re-Partition is checked)
7) Click the PDA button and choose PDA_UCKD5.tar.md5
8) Click the PHONE button and choose PHONE_UCKD5.tar.md5
9) Press Start
10) In the rare case that it finishes and your phone proceeds to boot loop, pull the battery, replace it, press and hold both volume keys and then press and hold the power key, keep holding all three buttons until 3e recovery comes up, select "delete all user data", and finally select "reboot system now".

----Download----

GTG's_Ultimate_Unbrick.zip (183MB)

I do this for fun so you shouldn't feel any obligation to donate, but here's a link if you want to. Donations of any amount are very much appreciated.

The Following 152 Users Say Thank You to gtg465x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gtg465x Ad-Free

9th June 2011, 12:44 AM |#2  
Flag ANKENY,iowa
Thanks Meter: 375

Donate to Me
More
This is the reason I like my infuse! You are awesome and so are the others I've been infused since day one and can't wait for more!people gtg is awesome
The Following User Says Thank You to tyshemi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tyshemi Ad-Free
9th June 2011, 12:49 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
I'm a fan now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA Premium App
The Following User Says Thank You to rjan22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rjan22 Ad-Free
9th June 2011, 12:51 AM |#4  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

More
And it's up! Go ahead peeps! Try to brick this sucker! HAHA, you CAN'T anymore! Muhahaha!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gtg465x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gtg465x Ad-Free
9th June 2011, 01:12 AM |#5  
Flag Maine, USA
Thanks Meter: 292

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtg465x

And it's up! Go ahead peeps! Try to brick this sucker! HAHA, you CAN'T anymore! Muhahaha!

Awesome work GTG, this is why I donated to you!
The Following User Says Thank You to crawlgsx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crawlgsx Ad-Free
9th June 2011, 01:23 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 680

More
this is why you got my donation. you were helpful before you even got the phone, this is very good news.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dani897 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dani897 Ad-Free
9th June 2011, 01:34 AM |#7  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 9,880

More
Was the difference just Odin 1.7? I never understood why there are so many Odins :P.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to h8rift For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th June 2011, 01:51 AM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8rift

Was the difference just Odin 1.7? I never understood why there are so many Odins :P.

Difference between what? Don't think the Odin version makes a difference. Just decided to include 1.7 lol.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gtg465x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gtg465x Ad-Free
9th June 2011, 01:56 AM |#9  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 9,880

More
Quote:

Difference between what? Don't think the Odin version makes a difference. Just decided to include 1.7 lol.

Did you dd the bml2 partition to get the .pit? I'm just curious where that .pit came from. Great work on this btw!

Thanks!
-h8
9th June 2011, 01:59 AM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8rift

Did you dd the bml2 partition to get the .pit? I'm just curious where that .pit came from. Great work on this btw!

Thanks!
-h8

Yeah, dded the bml2 partition and then had to remove dead space with a hex editor to get Odin to recognize it.
9th June 2011, 02:15 AM |#11  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:

What this is:
A package to return your device to a completely stock state. It differs from h8rift's packages in that it includes a PIT file to repartition your phone. This is especially useful for those who accidentally flashed the wrong PIT (cough... bella) or screwed up their partitions some other way.

Is this dangerous?:
No. The PIT file I created has been tested and confirmed working by myself.

Instructions:
1) Make sure the drivers for the Infuse 4G are installed (installing Kies is the best way to accomplish this)
2) Download and unzip GTG's_Ultimate_Unbrick.zip
3) Run Odin3 v1.7.exe as administrator
4) Place your phone into download mode (pull battery, replace battery, press and hold both volume buttons while plugging in the USB cable)
5) Make sure your phone shows up in Odin as COM##
6) Click the PIT button and choose infuse.pit (and make sure Re-Partition is checked)
7) Click the PDA button and choose PDA_UCKD5.tar.md5
8) Click the PHONE button and choose PHONE_UCKD5.tar.md5
9) Press Start

----Download----

GTG's_Ultimate_Unbrick.zip (183MB)

I do this for fun so you shouldn't feel any obligation to donate, but here's a link if you want to. Donations of any amount are very much appreciated.

So would this have solved all of my problems? LOL

At least now my phone will be back next week with the official Samsung touch, ready for eBay... hehe :(
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)