BubbleUPnP on Amazon appstore [current version: 2.8.7, released on February 3rd 2017]
BubbleUPnP Server home page (download and documentation) [current version: 0.9-update25, released on June 12th 2017]
Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house:
- DLNA TVs
- gaming consoles: Xbox 360, PS3 (from XMB)
- UPnP/DLNA renderers: XBMC, WDTV Live, Windows Media Player, other Android devices, ...
- various HiFi gear from Sonos, Denon, Pioneer, Onkyo and many more
- local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
- UPnP/DLNA media servers: most NASes, XBMC, Plex, Twonky, Serviio, Windows Media Player and many more
- local media stored on your Android device
- cloud media: Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Music, Google+
- media from other apps such as web browsers and file managers, using Share/Send
- captured audio from most other apps. Requires Xposed (root)
- Shoutcast radio (with XiiaLive)
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
- extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding (*), subtitles, audio/video track selection (*)
- fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
- playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
- integrated full screen image viewer and controller
- media download to your SD Card
- ...and much more!
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
If something is not working, you can record a log file and mail it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- launch the app
- go into Settings > Control (Settings is found in the top-left sliding menu)
- check "Enable logging to file".
- IMPORTANT: Exit the app using the "Exit " item found in the app's side navigation menu
- restart the app.
- run the app until the problem appears
- exit the app
- connect your phone to your PC or MAC and mail me the file /Android/data/com.bubblesoft.android.bubbleupnp/log.txt found on internal storage. Alternatively, browse to this file with a file manager app and e-mail it from there. IMPORTANT: Make sure to not restart BubbleUPnP until you have sent or saved the log file as it is overwritten on app startup.