Thank you for your effort!
1) i don't really know if this is a bug or a feature: if a video is tapped in the library view, the current playlist is cleared and the selected video begins to play imediately (even if the 'track tap action' option is set to 'enqueue tapped track'). for music tracks it works as intended.
2) a suggestion concerning the UI: a 'search' tab would be great (in addition to 'now playing', 'playlist', 'library' and 'devices' tabs). sometimes it would be great to switch from a search result to another view without loosing these search results. so the suggestion would be either an additional tab, or to integrate the search results with the library view.
3) a question about BubbleUPnP Server: Do you plan to integrate a media server with the software? this would be my ultimate dream - bubble media server running at my NAS. I'm quite sure, many people (including me) would pay an adequate price for this.
Even though i'm repeating myself - i have to say that this is a really great software you have developed. I have tried many upnp software for android (free and comercial), but BubbleUPnP is by far the one best working, it's nearly perfect!
many thanks, winxi
Sorry if this already has been suggested:
It would be great if BubbleUPnP could be enabled by other apps to play certain files. An example: I listen to a lot of podcasts and my favourite podcatcher is Pocket Casts. If you long press a podcast episode you can select "Play in external player". If i click that I can choose between different players that I have installed. It would be great if BubbleUPnP could be utilized this way, too.
Since Server version 4 the server isn't accessable anymore through the internet. I have portforwarding from my router to the qnap nas where the java applet is running but it seems that the applet isn't listening on the specified port. It's only listening from the lan but not from the wan. Because when i enter the local ip: 192.168.1.XX:YY (XX = IP, YY = Port) it works. But with for example dyndns it does not work (Portforwarding is right!).
Thank you for your effort!
I use following configuration:
PS3 Media Server with default renderer configuration
SonyBravia KDL EX500
and Bubble Upnp on SGS2.
All I get is Action SetAVTransportURI failed (code 714).
1. PS3 Media server running, TV turned on, visibkle on the renderer and server lists.
2. Selecting the above as active renderer-server pair.
3. any movie in any format (tried mkv, mpeg, wmv) and it returns the error above.
4. Works ok with windows media server.
The (not)funny part is that it worked for 15 minutes perfectly, but now I can't get it back to work anymore. Any hints?
It looks like the TV doesn't like the mime-type of the streaming URL it is being sent. Can you record and send me a log file as explained in the first post of this topic ?
EDIT: DLNA TVs are usually super picky and restricted in the video formats they will accept. Most of them only accept DLNA required codecs which is mostly MPEG4 / MPEG2 / WMV. So forget MKV without transcoding (or remuxing in another container).
If it worked with PS3 Media Server at some point, it can be that you changed its configuration.
I think it is PS3 media server issue, I posted a bug report in PS3 mediaserver forums:
Board index ‹ Support ‹ General Help and Support >> BubbleUpnp as an Android remote
(I can't post external links here yet )
BubbleUPnP works only when first I play the content directly from TV. Then I can push any content to it.
Log sent to you by email.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|