Gingerbreak.apk can be found here:
1. Download the latest version from your phone or PC.
1a. If you download from your PC, adb install or just copy to your sd card.
2. Make sure you have Unknown Sources and USB Debugging checked in Settings>Applications
3. Browse to the file using any file explorer and install.
4. Open the app and just click ROOT.
5. Let it do its work and reboot. Once back up, you will be rooted
Devs if this has already been posted and i missed it, feel free to remove or close this thread.