FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][8/28/11] Fasty v2.5 [2.2 kb1]AND Added Another AMAZING THEME (THEME HONEYSMOKE)

1,952 posts
Thanks Meter: 579

By LOSTLOGIC89, Senior Member on 15th June 2011, 03:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Fasty is a fast and healthy rom , the battery life is amazing (well that's for you to see )

- Root, busybox, zipaligned, and deodexed
- UCKB1 Modem
- Stagefright enabled
- Fugu tweak
- Ragepatch
- Bloat removed
- sqlite3 included for db editing
- dalvik.heapsize changed to 32m to make garbage collection faster
- Tethering works
- Huge APN list
- BLN, Voodoo Sound, noise suppression with Audience chip
- OC/UV kernel (fasty fast )
- Included the sony ericson launcher (if you guys dont like it , then you can go to settings > application > menage application then uninstall it)
- Much more to state but can't recall at the moment (have to leave soon , will add later)

VIDEO REVIEW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCIySUYD-Go

THEMES :

Quote:

hERE

To install:
Nothing abnormal ,just make sure you are rooted and running 2.2 (however would be better if b4 you falsh this to flash back to stock )
For new custum rom installers :
After install , this will take some time to boot (only for the first time ).

Note: DO NOT FLASH OTHER MODEMS , YOU WILL ENCOUNTER PROBLEMS THUS PLEASE DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT IT

Please report for feedback .
CHANGELOGS ARE HERE: hERE

OLD VERSIONS:
I DECIDED TO STOP MAKING ANY UPDATES UNTIL I GET ENOUGH DONATIONS TO BUY A CAPTIVATE. IT CONSUMES ME TOO MUCH TIME.
SO FEEL FREE TO DONATE TO HELP OUT. THANK YOU.

Download Fasty v2.5 = DOWNLOAD HERE
[B]

Here is touchwiz from Fasty v1.5 dOWNLOAD HERE

Donations To Support My Work And The site Are Appreciated . [/SIZE]
Attached Files
File Type: apk com.google.android.music.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.08 MB, 498 views)
File Type: apk Email.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.28 MB, 391 views)
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to LOSTLOGIC89 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LOSTLOGIC89 Ad-Free

15th June 2011, 03:50 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Casablanca

Donate to Me
More
Those of you who wants a themed Market >>> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1085925

Simply flash it in recovery

Original Fasty 1.7 status bar and battery mod http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BS5B1KY1

STOCK LOOK = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2I6SBV57
STOCK FONT + BLACK TAB WHERE NOTIFICATION BUTTONS ARE LOCATED (WIFI/BLUETOOTH ECT..) = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TS959QJC
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LOSTLOGIC89 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LOSTLOGIC89 Ad-Free
15th June 2011, 03:59 PM |#3  
Flag Fresno, CA
Thanks Meter: 249

More
what kernel does this use?
The Following User Says Thank You to Vivified For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vivified Ad-Free
15th June 2011, 04:03 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Casablanca

Donate to Me
More
It uses Existz KB1 kernel
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LOSTLOGIC89 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LOSTLOGIC89 Ad-Free
16th June 2011, 12:09 AM |#6  
Flag Tecumseh, OK
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Downloading. Thank you
16th June 2011, 12:42 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1,230

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegodfather156

another outdated KB1 rom?

Not everyone wants to or should be messing around with boot loaders.

Good luck with the rom

Sent from my I897 using XDA Premium App
16th June 2011, 12:51 AM |#8  
Flag SC
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Appreciate your work, good luck with the Rom sir!
16th June 2011, 04:42 AM |#9  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Fear the Clown
Flag Lake Ridge, Virginia
Thanks Meter: 3,506

Donate to Me
More
Thread cleanup, back on topic.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Clown For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr. Clown Ad-Free
16th June 2011, 08:04 AM |#10  
Flag Portland indiana
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Thanks alot for kb1 development! As these roms are the most STABLE for daily drivers. I just flashed this from a rough couple days of gingerbread bugs, and rotten battery life. I had that ahh home feeling as it ran smooth, does not eat ram like GB, and o ya the phone part is perfect Nice audience chip, does not go to black screen when calling, (like leaked gingerbread) and have low volume poor call quality. These roms are for those who calling and texting and loud call volume is important--flash this. Screw the bugs. I see a post on yet another out dated kb1 rom. Please that guy probably sits in a room and dont use his phone to communicate. Great job on this rom i love it.
Just flashed cogkernel 4.1 with the newest voodoo sound v9 and lagfix. I know its not a OC kernel, but i love the way Tegrak Overclock runs. What a perfect rom. Ive installed all my apps via tit backup, the kernel, the oc and droidx keyboard. Not a single problem or LAG. This thing is fast. GPS is next. By the way it looks its stock. (I hope so) It seems when roms mess with gps it never works right. Mine is a freak 1007 build that gps just works stock. Well test is comming next. Ill make a post after gps test. So far the name lives up to its self. Its Probably the fastest rom out. I give it an A+

Edit. After a day of testing. I have zero issues. The gps works great. I hold a 6-10 satt lock at all times. I have to say THANK YOU for a custom rom that leaves the gps alone!!! That way we can edit the gps ourselves. This is the best feature to me. I have not touched a single setting in the gps and have not flashed plumbob, and it works. I noticed that alot of gps issues come with pre-edited setups from some roms. great work!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to miketucky350 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift miketucky350 Ad-Free
16th June 2011, 12:23 PM |#11  
Flag Laredo,TX
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Thanks for the rom. I don't like the way gb eats ram and battery. Kb1 is where its at for heavy users.

The puzzel unlock sceen still has an artifact on v1.1.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
captivate, fast, fasty, good battery, rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)