FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][CWM] Stock Deodexed KD1

878 posts
Thanks Meter: 641

By ayoteddy, Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer on 16th June 2011, 04:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Please Read Full OP before Continuing

This is a 100% stock ROM, Only its deodexed by Me. All bloat is Still Included i The only thing i changed is included the Modded Recovery (so its CWM ready) .

I've Flashed and Tested this Multiple times, you should have no problems as long as your Read this post and follow instructions.
Always, Keep a Backup.. Via CWM

Disclaimer: I am not Responsible If something goes wrong and your phone blows up, (not likely)

Flash though CWM

*The CWM that comes from ROM manager seems to have a problem. When Wiping/Factory Resetting CWM freezes at sdcard/.android_secure, then you'd have to pull battery. it may also have a problem Restoring backups, stopping at sdcard/.android_secure. If you used CWM from ROM manager and had No problems then congrats, But i recommend you download the update.zip (i renamed to CWM3XX.zip so it doesnt replace the CWM you already have) i attached to this post incase you run into these problems, then from CWM you can flash the CWM3XX.zip and it will Flash a CWM that has No problems at all, this CWM i got from Krylon360 before it was Added to ROM Manager. it would be smart to keep that on your SD Until this issue is addressed.

Instructions -

- Put zip file in your /sdcard
- Reboot into cwm recovery
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- Wipe Cache Partition

*Now before you Flash*
MAKE SURE YOUR MOUNTS LOOK LIKE THIS: (Go to mounts and storage from CWM recovery)

UNMOUNT CACHE
MOUNT DATA
MOUNT SDCARD
UNMOUNT SYSTEM

- Now its safe to Flash the .zip

after you flash, go back to mounts and storage (before rebooting) and make sure your mounts look like this

UNMOUNT CACHE
MOUNT DATA
UNMOUNT SDCARD
UNMOUNT SYSTEM

System Needs to be set to Unmount, though it would really be mounted. If you do Not do this you will have a softbrick and will have to ODIN to stock and start all over ....

Download ROM here >>>> Download

This ROM is NOT rooted.. you can use OneClickRoot to root your phone after installing this ROM.. See the Guide that i Posted Here to Root ; it takes less than 5 mins.

Thanks for taking your time to read the OP, Use the Thanks button if this was helpful ; post below if you have feedback/questions ect, Thank you and please enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip CWM3XX.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.31 MB, 818 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ayoteddy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ayoteddy Ad-Free

16th June 2011, 04:02 PM |#2  
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Wink
Reserved ..

And if you notice what ROM im using from my signature, it will be released today
The Following User Says Thank You to ayoteddy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ayoteddy Ad-Free
16th June 2011, 04:18 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
First Rom
Thanks teddy for the First Rom.
16th June 2011, 04:28 PM |#4  

Donate to Me
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpall

Thanks teddy for the First Rom.

No problem, i Have a Extremely themed out ROM coming out today. its fast, light and sexy lol
I'd Post the Custom ROM sooner, but the OP will bevery long and i have algebra regents in 2 1/2 hours Lol.. wish me luck ! xD
16th June 2011, 05:06 PM |#5  
Flag new jersey
Thanks Meter: 65

Donate to Me
More
I was gunna try this but ill wait till the custom one comes out u need help let me know b

Sent From My Rooted Sidekick 4g XDA Premium App
16th June 2011, 05:12 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
would it be good practice to flash to stock with odin first then apply roms or is this unnecessary
16th June 2011, 07:02 PM |#7  
Retired Recognized Developer
MN
Thanks Meter: 333

Donate to Me
More
teddy, not sure if you forgot or it's still uploading, but you didn't add/attach the rom...
16th June 2011, 07:17 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
The big bold Download link works, although I did a double take before finding it on the page :D
I kept looking at the attachments section and couldn't find it.
16th June 2011, 07:29 PM |#9  
Retired Recognized Developer
MN
Thanks Meter: 333

Donate to Me
More
I fail. thought that was just a heading.
16th June 2011, 08:09 PM |#10  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeklulz

would it be good practice to flash to stock with odin first then apply roms or is this unnecessary

it would be nice if you want to start with a real clean slate ; but its not really necessary. Your choice
16th June 2011, 08:12 PM |#11  

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromecornet

The big bold Download link works, although I did a double take before finding it on the page :D
I kept looking at the attachments section and couldn't find it.

do i have to make the link bigger lol
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)