still needs needs a bit more work (crappy artifacts), but i've done all i'm going to do with it tonight, so i thought i'd post it up. hope you like it.
INSTALLATION (for those who need it):
- copy the file to your phone (i use sshdroid to copy it to my /mnt/sdcard/)
- run System Recovery and choose Recovery Mode (make sure power is plugged in)
- wait... (could it boot up past the Motorola logo any slower?)
- select Install zip from SDCARD
- select choose zip from internal sdcard (or just sdcard, your mileage may vary)
- scroll down until you find the moto_atrix-fox_bootani-cwm.zip file
- hit your power button to select it
- scroll down to Yes - Install moto_atrix-fox_bootani-cwm.zip and hit your power button to select it.
- watch the quick install screen
- scroll down to Go Back and hit the power button again.
- Reboot system now should be highlighted, hit the power button to reboot.
as always, YOU are responsible for your phone, no matter how much i suck @ this.