>Zomg, the Chinese could not program good fps...
>So i super optimized the **** code of theirs.
* Full-screen mode "F11"
* Presentation-mode background color chooser. (Useful in F11 mode)
* Great features on UI (The cn version suck'ed with UI)
* Chose what IP port WP7<>Server talk over
* See frames count' received
* Start/Stop server at any time to continue later -button
* More than 2.3 (old) 4 fps (stable fps)! Yay.
BETA Preview (Watch via Youtube for 720p; damn 4:3 ratio):
Cable free demo (works kind of well) (depends on wifi latency for FPS)
>My rage post about how they cant code: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=75
>This is the result, many extra fps (more to come), yay.
- Server is always backwards compatibility -
- (v0.2) WP-Client: More frames, less lagg.
- (v0.3) WP-Client: -^- and now a idle fps @ 5.1~ YEAH (my phone, inside app)
> Added more cross-device compatibility for dehydration hack (forgot native dll's, remembered today, so i fixed them too)
> CSharp___DllImport.Dehydrator.AllowMultitasking = true; (threw exception's, gone now ^)