- Android 2.2, 2.3 and 4.x support
- Data traffic usage statistics for Wi-Fi and mobile networks
- Alarm for Wi-Fi and mobile data traffic usage
- Network statistics for currently active (running) applications
- Ability to backup and restore of data traffic usage database
Additional Premium Content (in-app purchase):
- Disabled advertisements (Ads)
- Widgets (incl. lock screen) for monitoring of data usage
And much more is planned for future releases!
Data stats gathering is done via our background service which has been designed for a low power consumption and supports device reboots (not including hard resets or direct battery pulls) and network disconnects.
Note, A2SD (SD card support) functionality is not possible due to necessary background service. However, if it's your preference, there is no limitation to use A2SD+ (ext partition).
- Mobile / Cell or Wi-Fi HW module in your phone / tablet
- Android's TrafficStats API supported via your phone's ROM
In case of any feature suggestion or a bug report, please, contact us on our e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or here on XDA.
Network Counter requires Android 2.2 and higher, but Android 4.x is highly recommended. All the screenshots are taken from Android 4.2 device.
Added support for Android 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2
Added in-app purchase for additional functionality incl. widgets
Application screen now displays the most traffic-heavy apps on the first positions
Fixed startup code upon device restart
Fixed stats for large data transfers
Various other fixes and improvements
Added ability to put an alarm on Wi-Fi data traffic.
Slightly adjusted gfx and layout on Data Usage and Alarm tabs.
Added Refresh NOW button to Data usage tab.
Remembering state of Data usage tab when starting up.
Minor fix in startup routine.
Added functionality for Reset, Backup and Restore of database.
Fix for random issue with wrong icon displaying on Application tab.
Fix for numeric format (alarm amount data, polling interval).
Other minor fixes.
Our other apps:
SMS Notifier: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=791490
E-mail Notifier: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=810713
Easy Notifier: not on XDA yet