We will keep all bugs/fixes updated in the first few posts here.
Please, post a bug once. If you have a potential fix, PM me. I will test it and get it added to this post.
Let's not have a repeat of last time. If you can't use the search function, don't use our ROMs.
Also, if it's not posted in one of our posts, it's not an approved mod. We take absolutely zero responsibility for anything that happens.
The DreamKernel (2.2.1) Packed in RC2 has no bluetooth.
- Get the latest here.
Help! My Manage Applications page is freaking out!
- There numerous graphical bugs, such as misalignment and colors being off. Please, unless it is affecting the usability of the phone, don't post them.
- Pin screen and password unlock screen are sized incorrectly
- Some fonts/images may appear a little fuzzy on the home screens. At this point, with the tools available, there isn't much we can do with it.
- No Verizon VM notfications. Base ROM issue. It won't be fixed without a new leak.
Sense LWP is scaled wrong. - Ready for RC3
- Video Playback buttons are off a little
- Car dock needs scaled
- Force close in music app.
No speed dial 2. - Ready for RC3
- Camcorder only supports up to 14mbps recording. Anything higher will cause it to close.
- No .wma Playback.
- G-sensor Issue - Kernel Related.
Missing Flickr, Books, and Watch apps. - Mostly fixed for RC3
- Bad strings in the Calendar Widget.
- Twitter causing FC on phone calls.
Bad string in Gmail settings. - Fixed for RC3
- If your screen is staying off, slow to turn back on, general weirdness when coming off a sleep state, try increasing your minimum clock speed. I have the best balance or performance/battery at 368/368 for screen off and 368/1.2 normal.
- The Manage applications page is freaking out. See Below.
The base leak, for whatever reason, has a serious problem with populating the applications list.
At the bottom of the screen, there is a 2 tone gray and green bar. There is a small animation that appears once everything is loaded above the gray portion.
DO NOT, and I repeat DO NOT, modify any apps in any way shape or form if this has not appeared. Do not force stop, uninstall, clear data, or clear cache when they are flickering. This means the package has not been fully loaded and linked. You might think you are clearing data on Angry birds when in fact it is Accounts and settings.
I got a little overzealous on one last night and ended up having to do a complete wipe and reinstall.[/QUOTE]
Need help setting up Google Voice? Thank RootandBoot for these instructions!
Originally Posted by RootandBoot
To use Google voice.
Get your new number from Google.
Download the Google voice app, skip the VM setup. Choose to make no calls from Google voice.
On your phone dial *71 and your Google number (that is call forward no answer) put the 1 infront of the area code.
When someone leaves a VM it will show on your notification bar.