Yesterday someone figured it would be fun to steal my device
As i don't own another HD2 there is no way i can continue here, there is no way of pushing build without proper testing. As my Mobile contract ends within a few months i will sit things out and order myself a new device when my contract is ready for renewal.
In meantime i will grab my Topaz and do my time.
Now it's time to get caught in the middle and enjoy the best of both worlds.
Latest 2.1.20 builds can be found here
Changelog and add-ons will be added a.s.a.p.
18-12-2011 PATs MIUI 1.12.16 Builds
- Updated to latest MIUI 1.12.16 base
- Fixed Lockscreen - Flashlight issue
- Updated Market ( 3.3.12 )
- Updated Gmail ( 18.104.22.168 )
- Updated Current Widget
- Updated GPS Status
- Added keyboard with haptic feedback ( Enable in Settings Menu )
- Added multiple apps
- Three different builds Stock | Sense Like ( White themed ) | Dark Blue
Latest full build versions 1.12.16 downloads here
Update from 1.12.2 to 1.12.16 download **COMMING**
TMOUS MMS Fix for 1.12.16 builds here
Tytung Kernels are used with this build, go ahead and say thanks to Tytung for his great work for our HD2
Thank you for your donations:
Nixda99 $ 4,-
Mortal $ 5,-
Some screenshots taken from Pats JW MIUI Sense Like Dark Blue ( 04-11-2011 )
[/CENTER]Note: wallpaper in screenshots is Bubble Live Wallpaper from Market, Lockscreen wallpaper is set to transparent ( using theme manager )
Previous changelogs have been moved to 2nd post.
The standard features that come with JW MIUI:
- Smooth camcorder (800*480)
- Adfree host file
- Unique Bluetooth adress
- Unique WI-FI adress
- Screenstate scaling >off= powersave> on=smartass
- Based on XJ translations Mutli-lang support: (NL ,DE ,HE ,DE ,PL ,DA ,IT ,FR ,ES ,PT, CH, ZH, TR, VT, RU, KR, SV, HU)
- RMNET by default.My PPP config as option(B1)
- 4-Way reboot mod (when avaible)
- WI-FI tether & hotspot
- Tytung R10
- Matching multi-lang keyboard
- Small package 210 MB free
- Extra stock icons for 3rd party apps
Bugs / known issues: Please let me know if you find any bugs but be sure to try and change system language to English to see if the bug also shows in English or only in your language. It's always possible some bugs turn out to be language depending and needs to be fixed in the multilanguage packages.
Changelog: Changelog: 16 Oct -Latest MIUI Wich comes with: More smoothness & fixes Tytung r12.4 -For the rest all the usual stuff -Make a backup with miui backup and restore it works well. -Clear marketcache to get your apps back in market. 1 Oct -Tytung R12 -Latest MIUI -With all the stuff that is normally inside :D 4 Sep -GPS libs 2.1 (tytung) -JW_tytung_1.4 kernel for CLK package will be up in a few hours or tommorow. For now you will flash tytung R11. -Extra icons again -Latest miui with the usual stuff. 23 August -Latest miui -Tytung r11 upgrade -Small fixes 15 August -Update to latest MIUI -Standard network on 0 should be better for most users. On CLK I still recommend using *#*#4636#*#* and set default network on gsm auto prl. 7 august -Latest MIUI -Upgrade gps libs to 2.0 credit tytung -Data tweaks are still inside so if you experience battery drain flash this. Battery drain 3g fix Or open build.prop and disable fast dormancy -New market in 3rd post for those who want. -Added easy reboot (instead of 4-way reboot mod) and leo a-gps injector(tytung) both very small together under 100 kb. 4 August -Updated keyboard more languages + performence -System optimization -Latest MIUI -RPC libs 1.9 (credit: tytung) Note: Please enable and disable high res graphics in launcher settings to fix small performence MIUI bug. -Removed Carhome because it is to buggy. -Old android market it might be not as cool as the new one but it is way faster. As soon as MIUI optimize it I will include the new one. -Updated CLK patch with b4 best wrapper in my opnion. -Updated host file --3G battery optimization but with some providers it might not work with then flash this package. (ro.ril.disable.power.collapse=1). Battery drain 3g fix -Work in progress: Creating optimized kernel -Icons stay on the old ones fit way better to the vellixum theme then the new one 9 July -More icons again. -Made sure no robotvoice -Atempt to include mms fix (credit miui android) -Latest MIUI 01 July - Small fixes keyboard still no vibrate (it is a miui bug in all roms) - Made sure no robotvoice - Latest MIUI again - Updated some icons again 26 June -latest miui (1.6.24) -the default theme will now also change the lockscreen to the default one -swapped tytungs gps libs back to 1.1 so I am sure there are no issues. (Users can change the libs by themself ofcourse) -added htc wallpaper just because they are nice and small -battery drain in custom lockscreens fixed thx to miui team -car home in multi language now -two extra languages thanks to xj (slovenian and hungarian)
Download Sense Like Multilanguage
cLK update package Tytung R14
Download 2.3.7b Stable version
cLK update package Tytung R14
Need to know about this build after flashing:
1. Give it some time after first boot before touching it to prevent launcher FC. After that use "windows key" to go to "preferences" and select "Restart LP Sense"
2. Now this is a good time to restart your device, let the languagepack do the job of translating that foreign language left overs....
After that you can do whatever you like and start enjoying this build
3. If you want to use the Facebook widget or Facebook within the Friends widget you should setup your account settings ( windows key --> Preferences --> LP Widget Settings ) before opening Facebook website or install Facebook App from Market. If you don't do that Facebook Widget will come up with an error!
4. In settings you'll find Launcher settings which will force close. The default MIUI launcher is taken out of this build so there's nothing to setup. LP SenseUI settings can be found as explained in point 1
Please read post two and you know almost everything about this rom.
Recommended flash layout for optimal freespace:
misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery-raw.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 160M
cache ya 5M
userdata ya|asize|hr allsize
Flash instructions using MAGLDR can be found here
cLK users can flash MAGLDR build followed by flashing cLK Conversion Pack