This ROM is based on tiad8 new rom - thanks tiad8.
changed back to old fonts!!!
add new launcher 2.3.3.
add new market.
changed phone - thanks to cytown from XDA.
* 3G Network
* Phone (new)
* Good Battery Life
* new market
How to install:
B. Before install :
1. Format your SDCARD make 4 Partition with recommended size:
1st partition: FAT32 (sdcard / Rest)
2nd partition: EXT2 (system / 300MB )
3rd partition: EXT2 (data / 300MB)
4th partition: EXT2 (cache / 300MB)
Be sure make all 4 partition primary
2. extract and copy folder npkboot to root of sdcard and put in kernel that you like (I use kernel 1295 on my Raphael and it very good).
3. copy FroyoB_Hercules.zip in to root of sdcard.
1. run Haret, and wait when it will be asked to press "Volume Down" shortly (!!important!! shortly) to launch
ClockworkMod Recovery or any other key to usually continue booting into Android.
Press volume Down and wait for menu Recovery.
2. In menu recovery choose "install zip from sd-card" choose zip from sdcard and select "FroyoB_Hercules_V2_final.zip"
Confirm installation . after installation finish, Confirm installation then back to main menu (press ok key) and
choose: reboot system now.
3. Run HARET again and boot into Android.
when you report a bug please do it in this format:
1. my device is:
2. I'm using kernel:
3. I'm using Ver:
4. What CWM Ver:
5. the problem is: