Thus, RevOidOptT was born.
Wifi Calling works beautifully and full-size MMS can be sent/received. Also, I incorporated google setup on first boot and edited build.prop to fix locale, currency, and date/time issues.
This is based off Neojn's devoid froyo final and most of the credit goes to him. Thanks, Neojn!
Thanks to blueren for theme and franco for kernel!
-I am not responsible for bricked devices or any other issues associated with flashing this rom.
-STOCK MMS HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH GO SMS PRO IN ORDER TO FIX MMS SIZING ISSUES ON THE T-MOBILE USA NETWORK. IN ORDER TO SEND/RECEIVE MESSAGES, TAKE THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
1. OPEN GOSMS, HIT MENU BUTTON AND GO TO SETTINGS. THEN, GO TO IMPORTANT TIPS AND SELECT 'Stock SMS uninstalled?'
2. GO BACK TO SETTINGS, SELECT MMS SETTINGS AND SELECT 'Preserve image resolution'
This should give you fully-functional, full-sized MMS. Joy! Joy! Joy!
ALSO, All other messaging apps work with GO SMS installed, regardless of whether stock MMS is present. So feel free to use any messaging app you'd like. (Just be sure the steps above have been taken)
franco.Kernel.v18.1-cfs (Clocked at 600/245 smartass by default. I suggest switching to 748/320 interactivex for optimal speed/battery combination)
BatteryCalibration (run after flashing ROM and fully charging phone to optimize battery life)
Added essential sapps
LG Keyboard to GB Keyboard
Stock Gallery to Quickpic (much cleaner/faster)
Stock MMS to GO SMS Pro (see important notes above)
Zeam Launcher to LauncherPro
FileManager to FileExpert (very excellent substitute for those that want root access without paying for Root Explorer)
SuperBlue Theme v5 (changed boot animation to android particles and removed wallpaper)
1. Download RevOidOptT
2. Do NAND backup (not required but HIGHLY recommended)
3. Wipe everything (data, cache, dalvik cache, battery stats, etc.)
4. Flash RevOidOptT
6. After going through setup, it will force close, just keep going (only a first-time setup bug)
7. Follow instructions above regarding GO SMS Pro settings
8. May have to clear Market cache in order to get apps to show up in 'My apps"