Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

Please close this thread

894 posts
Thanks Meter: 109

By KDKobes, Senior Member on 8th July 2011, 11:18 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
ROM HAS BEEN MOVED TO A FREE ENVIRONMENT ROMS WILL BE POSTED HERE BEAR WITH ME AS I GET ALL NEW LINKS UP...CURRENTLY. ONLY NEW BUILD RIGHT NOW...THEMED THAT IS...LOOK FOR UNTHEMED IN A DAY OR MAYBE LATE TONIGHT
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KDKobes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KDKobes Ad-Free

8th July 2011, 11:18 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Closed permanently...closed society.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KDKobes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KDKobes Ad-Free
9th July 2011, 02:30 AM |#3  
Flag Mason, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 0

More
does this rom support visual voice mail and bypass verizon on the hotspot widget?
9th July 2011, 02:40 AM |#4  
Flag Akron, OH
Thanks Meter: 39

More
I like the new theme downloading now!
9th July 2011, 03:08 AM |#5  
Flag Statesville NC
Thanks Meter: 513

More
anyone having issues using HTC mail widgets? Doesnt show either of my email accounts. When I try to add them again it tells me they already exist. The calendar widgets work perfectly.
9th July 2011, 03:27 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdevaughn

anyone having issues using HTC mail widgets? Doesnt show either of my email accounts. When I try to add them again it tells me they already exist. The calendar widgets work perfectly.

Yep that is an issue..will add it to fix list.
9th July 2011, 03:30 AM |#7  
Flag Statesville NC
Thanks Meter: 513

More
OK, wanted to make sure I didnt do something wrong

Also noticed when in Root Explorer and fixing permissions, the far right column is cut off.

love the theme, and seems quite snappy! keep up the good work!
9th July 2011, 03:58 AM |#8  
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Nice a rom with alittle flavor
10th July 2011, 04:05 AM |#9  
Flag Richmond
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I tried BAMF RC4 and was a great ROM with a lot of features but was having bugs and issues pop up in just one day of use. Decided to try this ROM as i was really liking Sense 3.0 and WOW...may not have all the mods of BAMF but sleek and smooth and runs like a champ

the only thing i was curious about is there a flash available to disable wake with volume buttons?
since this is based on BAMF will the disable volume wake zip available there work as well?

thanks to anyone who can help!!
and big thanks for the incredible ROM
10th July 2011, 04:08 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meekless

I tried BAMF RC4 and was a great ROM with a lot of features but was having bugs and issues pop up in just one day of use. Decided to try this ROM as i was really liking Sense 3.0 and WOW...may not have all the mods of BAMF but sleek and smooth and runs like a champ

the only thing i was curious about is there a flash available to disable wake with volume buttons?
since this is based on BAMF will the disable volume wake zip available there work as well?

thanks to anyone who can help!!
and big thanks for the incredible ROM

Thanks! Yes it will work to disable that.
10th July 2011, 08:52 AM |#11  
Flag Naptownapolis
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Kobes:

Superb update. 7.8.11 is fantastic. Came from 7.4.11 and I could care less about the transparent notifications. This ROM is buttery smooth and I'm happy with how you've themed it. I've always liked blue and this is just icing on the cake.

No hiccups. No FCs (except for some apps I went in and deleted but that was expected). I've always been a fan of ONDEMAND but I took your advice and rolled with smartass and things have been working great. 368-1.2 and its running LIKE A BOSS.

Keep up the good work friend.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread