FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Hi DEVs,could you please spend some time look at this ?

34 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

Post Reply Email Thread

Hi all DEVs ,as you can see in the left,I am from China ,And you may know that there`s a Greet Fire Wall which was bulit by the China Government,so i cant access MuiltUPLoad or Hotfile or MediaFire directly.AS for me it`s easy ,I can use a VPN service or something else . But when i want to introduce your jobs to my friends or some one else ,there`s a Problem.They may not konw how to use a VPN or so,What then can see is just a White page with"The page can`t be shown" on it.They may think i am playing a joke on them .

So i think you can upload your jobs to another service (just a copy is enough) such as SkyDrive ,or could you please allow me to mirror your job to another server which can be accessed in China ? I know that there may some one already mirrored your jobs without permission ,They may even write there name on your jobs as if the job is done by them.But I haven`t done it even once .What i think is just that i don`t want to disobey your willings...

I will be very happy if you allow me to mirror your jobs or you can make a copy on another server...

Please forgive my bad English...

11th July 2011, 09:49 AM |#2  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 48

Donate to Me
More
Its not Jobs, It is Roms.
11th July 2011, 10:01 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 576

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrarabbu

If you have nothing to say, then don't even bother to.

@OP, since you can easily obtain the files, why don't you re-upload them and privately send the files to them? Just make sure you don't make your re-uploaded links public since most developers don't want their users to re-upload their ROMS.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hzu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hzu Ad-Free
11th July 2011, 10:36 AM |#4  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjhjack123

Hi all DEVs ,as you can see in the left,I am from China ,And you may know that there`s a Greet Fire Wall which was bulit by the China Government,so i cant access MuiltUPLoad or Hotfile or MediaFire directly.AS for me it`s easy ,I can use a VPN service or something else . But when i want to introduce your jobs to my friends or some one else ,there`s a Problem.They may not konw how to use a VPN or so,What then can see is just a White page with"The page can`t be shown" on it.They may think i am playing a joke on them .

So i think you can upload your jobs to another service (just a copy is enough) such as SkyDrive ,or could you please allow me to mirror your job to another server which can be accessed in China ? I know that there may some one already mirrored your jobs without permission ,They may even write there name on your jobs as if the job is done by them.But I haven`t done it even once .What i think is just that i don`t want to disobey your willings...

I will be very happy if you allow me to mirror your jobs or you can make a copy on another server...

Please forgive my bad English...

是的。 您可以给您的朋友这材料但是,不要放在网上。

English now: Yes send them the jobs/material/fw/roms privately, but DO NOT upload it or put it on the net for others apart from your friends to download.

Mods: Please forgive me for one chink sentence, I'm trying to help here.
11th July 2011, 10:40 AM |#5  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 95

More
by the way ... wrong section. this should be in Q&A.

Translation if you need: 错的地方, 这应该在Q&A地方/论坛。 论坛您。

我有帮助您,您要按 “Thanks“。 谢谢。

Again, sorry mods. Trying to help here .
11th July 2011, 10:58 AM |#6  
Flag Montauban
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe what OP was trying to do is to get the PERMISSION TO RESHARE those ROMs from our DEVs

OP, Maybe you could send PMs to Dev(s) who is/are concerned to this matter. It's far more efficient, don't you think?
11th July 2011, 11:06 AM |#7  

More
That's why we said, send the files to his friend PRIVATELY.
11th July 2011, 11:33 AM |#8  
OP Member
Flag Shijiazhuang

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by esimon1980

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe what OP was trying to do is to get the PERMISSION TO RESHARE those ROMs from our DEVs

OP, Maybe you could send PMs to Dev(s) who is/are concerned to this matter. It's far more efficient, don't you think?

I have already done it and I am waiting for reply...
11th July 2011, 11:35 AM |#9  
OP Member
Flag Shijiazhuang

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrarabbu

I am not only mean the ROMs but also the softwares and kernels and anything else
11th July 2011, 11:37 AM |#10  
OP Member
Flag Shijiazhuang

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hzu

If you have nothing to say, then don't even bother to.

@OP, since you can easily obtain the files, why don't you re-upload them and privately send the files to them? Just make sure you don't make your re-uploaded links public since most developers don't want their users to re-upload their ROMS.

Thanks ... But i really want to share it .
The good things should be used to share with everyone , doesn`t it?
11th July 2011, 11:42 AM |#11  

More
Yeah, but most devs here prohibit anyone from re-uploading their ROMs but if you are going to send them privately to your friends, it's OK I guess.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)