FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[BUILD] **Complete GingerBread Bundle!!** GBX0A - Alpha! Camera!

11,910 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,834

By arrrghhh, Inactive Recognized Developer on 13th July 2011, 05:56 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
1st April 2012, 06:16 PM |#81  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 290

More
I didn't meant to say that the apps disappear, they just stop working unexpectadilly after some days (not all of them) and I need to reinstall, but they don't disappear from the phone. About youtube I don't know what to do... Maybe reinstall the build?
Let me tell you an example: I've downloaded launcherPRO, and after only 1 day, it stopped working and it was setup to start on boot, so, it was hard to uninstall it, but thanks to easy cache cleaner app, which made a notification on boot, I was able, trought there, to unistall launcherPRO...( now I run ZEAM launcher)
Other apps that stopped working after some days were sd-booster, facebook, facebook messenger, abduction, jewels,hotmail, xda app(this one doesn't work at all), but if I reinstall they will work for maybe a week, but then, they stop working again, reinstall is needed...

1st April 2012, 10:38 PM |#82  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfsr98

I didn't meant to say that the apps disappear, they just stop working unexpectadilly after some days (not all of them) and I need to reinstall, but they don't disappear from the phone. About youtube I don't know what to do... Maybe reinstall the build?
Let me tell you an example: I've downloaded launcherPRO, and after only 1 day, it stopped working and it was setup to start on boot, so, it was hard to uninstall it, but thanks to easy cache cleaner app, which made a notification on boot, I was able, trought there, to unistall launcherPRO...( now I run ZEAM launcher)
Other apps that stopped working after some days were sd-booster, facebook, facebook messenger, abduction, jewels,hotmail, xda app(this one doesn't work at all), but if I reinstall they will work for maybe a week, but then, they stop working again, reinstall is needed...

Never had that problem, but of all those apps you list I've only used the XDA app. That has always worked great for me. LP used to work well as well, but I prefer ADW myself.

Either way, the fix_permissions script (Google it, tis a CyanogenMod thing) might help if it's just one or two apps.
The Following User Says Thank You to arrrghhh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arrrghhh Ad-Free
1st April 2012, 10:49 PM |#83  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 290

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh

Never had that problem, but of all those apps you list I've only used the XDA app. That has always worked great for me. LP used to work well as well, but I prefer ADW myself.

Either way, the fix_permissions script (Google it, tis a CyanogenMod thing) might help if it's just one or two apps.

thanks, but I will try GBX0B.
EDIT 1: I'll try it on GBX0B, since I have the same problem there, but I don't get so well how to use it...Can you do a quick guide?
4th April 2012, 12:49 AM |#84  
Flag Santarem
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Wink
Hi, can you put some screnshoots background from this version android ? Thanks
4th April 2012, 02:29 AM |#85  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by disaster2009

Hi, can you put some screnshoots background from this version android ? Thanks

This build is ancient, please see the GBX0B thread. You can get screenshots from running it - tis AOSP Android, nothing crazy.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread