To save time restoring your system apps frozen state after install a new ROM
1. Batch functions ONLY affect apps LISTED in the Backup/Restore Tab
2. Labels allow you to save lists of specific apps
3. Make sure Auto-sync TB settings is checked in Preferences(or you may lose your labels with wipe).
4. It seems there are issues with labels not being restored after a wipe. I am working on a solution.
Steps for Setup:
1. Freeze and test until you are happy with the frozen system apps/bloatware
2. Go to Filters section and create a label. Call it Frozen.
3. Make sure the new label you created in UNCHECKED
4. Filter by all currently frozen apps. (not the new label you created)
5. Go back to the list of apps, only frozen apps should be listed.
6. One by one HOLD press each frozen app and tap "Assign Label" and select the new label you created i.e "Frozen"
The next time you install a new ROM:
1. Go to filters. Select your newly created label and Check it.
2. Go back to your list and all your labeled apps should be listed.
3. Press menu > Batch > Freeze all All User & System Apps