USBHost mode to connect USB stuff
Tv-out using DisplayLink -> Conifrmed working.
Internal bluetooth-NEED TESTERS.
ARMEDSlackware current, 01May(updating to 21Jan11)
With games, graphics, internet(only included konq, please download Firefox manually), multimedia, office(not OpenOffice, but can load *.ppt, *.xls, etc) applications
KvKbd on-screen keyboard, can docking
Original version of slackware(ARMEDSlack), did not do much customization
Decompress the archive, you will get a folder named "slackware", copy that folder to the ROOT of your sdcard.
Switch on the phone, navigate to that folder using the file browser, run "CLRCAD.exe" first, then run "haret-pre-0.5.3-20100629_092009-QSD8250-ONLY.exe"
Default kernel is USBHOST, if you want to use alternative kernel, open the "startup.txt", comment out (by removing out "#") the kernel you want and comment the kernel you don't want.
You can now customize the system path, to do this, create a file called "slackware_path.txt" under the ROOT of your SD card, and put the slackware path as the content of that file, for example:
File name: slackware-htchd2-20120501-v0.1b.7z
File size: 1,543,627,926 bytes
File MD5: 0D77967FF95693CEB710341B7A084603
- Phone may rang if someone calling to your phone, but phone application may crash after the phone rang, so please DISABLE PHONE RINGING
- ROOTFS will be 4000MB(NOT 4096MB), due to limit of FAT file system!
- You can use slackpkg to install stuff, just type "slackpkg install packagename" in the terminal.
- You are suggested that to take care all of the dependencies problem FIRST, slackware(slackpkg/installpkg) WILL NOT take care it for you.
- The passwords of users:
root: password Yep, "password" is the password
slackware: Yep, it's blank
- In default, user "slackware" can use sudo without password
Something about the next release
- Next version will be sound enabled(media and in-call sound), solution have been found, but i will not release the driver in THIS RELEASE!
- Next version may have a newer kernel, which works with both MAGLDR and HaRET, I will not release this kernel first because USBHOST is not working
glocklee - HaRET tester, Provided some ideas to me
Robbie P - HaRET tester, Final tester
pantizol - HaRET tester, Final tester, TV OUT tester
nikola360 - Final tester