THIS KERNEL IS FOR STOCK HTC SENSE 2.3.3 GINGERBREAD ONLY. I am NOT a developer, just someone who wants to give back and knows how to split a BOOT.IMG to get the zImage out of it.
Note: Some custom kernels include 'extras' in their zips that may make going back to stock impossible. Always nandroid if you have an install you don't want to lose. Also, Don't forget to wipe cache/dalvik after flashing.
Stock kernel (unmodified) can now be found in the Kernel Manager app. Free/Paid versions on the Market. Wireless N version will not appear in the app as it isn't pure stock and thus not supported by anyone but yourself.
HTC KERNEL from 4.24.651.1 Release:
- 4.24.651.1 %100 STOCK (Kernel Manager mirror)
- 4.24.651.1 %100 STOCK (Mediafire mirror)
- 4.24.651.1 %100 STOCK (MultiUpload mirror)
HTC KERNEL + Wireless N from 4.24.651.1 Release:
- 4.24.651.1 %100 STOCK + Wireless N kernel module (Kernel Manager mirror)
- 4.24.651.1 %100 STOCK + Wireless N kernel module (Mediafire mirror)
- 4.24.651.1 %100 STOCK + Wireless N kernel module (MultUpload mirror)
- TeamWin / Kernel Manager developers
- TeamWin / Bandwidth and Hosting providers
- Koush (AnyKernel scripts)
- MultiDev for the Wireless N modified kernel module.
- dsixda's HTC kitchen (allows me to be lazy and extract the kernel from boot.img with a few button presses.)
- Thanks: Everyone who owns an EVO 4G and isn't afraid to root.
GPL: HTC 2.3.3 Kernel source initial release: direct link or at developer.htc.com