FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

October 17th 2012 CM 9 w/Securecrt ics kernel.

1,350 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,021

Post Reply Email Thread
This is my first released CM9 build I'm posting. Everything works.
This is for clk. Magldr coming soon.
Enjoy.
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?bb551x97bd48llk
updated

Flash Gapps after for market.
The Following 104 Users Say Thank You to czarsuperstar@gmail.com For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift czarsuperstar@gmail.com Ad-Free

21st July 2011, 03:56 PM |#2  
Flag Saudi Arabia
Thanks Meter: 745

More
Those new screenshots look delicious
The Following User Says Thank You to Marvlesz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Marvlesz Ad-Free
21st July 2011, 06:16 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn, NY

Donate to Me
More
Angry
How is the build? I know there is no led when plugged in but thats probably due to the origins of the rom to work on winmo6. i will rework it to lessen the partition size to what a normal CM7 build should be(150/5mb), so please bare with me. Thanks.
Any other issues please report back so i can strive to solve the issues. I had a Motorola Cliq before(still do) and things are way different for this device than that, but i will do my best to bring you a quality build for cLK and also Magldr in the future. Thank you to All.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to czarsuperstar@gmail.com For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift czarsuperstar@gmail.com Ad-Free
21st July 2011, 07:35 PM |#4  
Flag Fredricksburg/Stafford, Va
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Cant wait for this rom to be slimmed down to 150mb! Im subscribing to the tread I just dont have the time to flash a new recovery right now.
21st July 2011, 08:42 PM |#6  
Flag Fredricksburg/Stafford, Va
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Great cant wait! Also not to be demanding, but you should try to include the newest market since its very WP7 looking without needing anything themed. Just an idea.
The Following User Says Thank You to mindstormmaster1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mindstormmaster1 Ad-Free
21st July 2011, 08:45 PM |#7  
Flag North Georgia
Thanks Meter: 1,105

Donate to Me
More
Is this czar the Legend??? lol Looks great man. Thank you for keeping the hd2 alive!!!!
21st July 2011, 09:42 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn, NY

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdizzle404

Is this czar the Legend??? lol Looks great man. Thank you for keeping the hd2 alive!!!!

Thanks! Im no legend just a Master Modder never to be called Dev.Lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to czarsuperstar@gmail.com For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift czarsuperstar@gmail.com Ad-Free
21st July 2011, 10:11 PM |#9  
Flag Red Bluff, California
Thanks Meter: 2,359

Donate to Me
More
looks good may have to try it since i was thinking about going to a nand wp7 rom
but couldnt find any that i liked lol
Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kameirus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kameirus Ad-Free
21st July 2011, 10:35 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn, NY

Donate to Me
More
Thank you for all the suggestions. for those about to flash this rom Dont! Wait! Im uploading a new version slimmed down. most apps are taken out that can be downloaded from the market. it is coming.....7.1. Thank you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to czarsuperstar@gmail.com For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift czarsuperstar@gmail.com Ad-Free
21st July 2011, 10:36 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn, NY

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindstormmaster1

Great cant wait! Also not to be demanding, but you should try to include the newest market since its very WP7 looking without needing anything themed. Just an idea.

Thank you for your suggestion. i liked the themed version but wasnt thinking about the new market that just came out so Thank you very much for the Advice.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)