Use search key hold or status bar shortcuts to activate an invisible overlay above any application. Then, simply swipe anywhere to adjust the brightness quickly. Done! It comes with other goodies like an auto-brightness toggle, a "tilt mode", and home screen shortcuts (for tablets) so....
Check it out!
Video Demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at7p-MMaUAE
Pro Version: https://market.android.com/details?i...Girshovich.T4B
All feedback is welcome. Thanks!
What other's think:
XDA Feature: http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...t-for-android/
Smoking Android Review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIu9gIS9EkE
Addictive Tips Review: http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/...en-brightness/
"Tech and Me" top 10 feature!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdQhwF4msSk
- Added volume overlay option (requested for modded Nook Color)
- Added option for lefties
- Changed slider height settings
- Fixed app stack bug (when the settings open under touch/tilt)
- Misc optimizations
- More refactoring
- Basic translucent slider panel option added to Touch Mode (still working on it)
- Added home screen shortcuts (use with Quick Launch or Home2 Shortcut)
- Fixed Tilt Mode flicker on some devices
- Percent notification doesn't linger after ending anymore
- Massive code refactoring/optimizing (prep for open sourcing)
- Cleaned up settings / defaults
- Make slide pad prettier (fade animations, rounded corners)
- Switch percent toast for horizontal bar
- Add actual slider with preset level locks
- Fix notification date and add a brightness level indicator.
- correct lefty hint typo
- add shake listener to end tilt mode
- add option to tilt right/left instead
- add advanced setting to set min/max brightness levels (going too low is dangerous on some phones)
- ... idk, you tell me