Aura is provided free of charge with no warranty. I am not responsible if this bricks your phone, kills your cat, eats the last piece of cake in the fridge or sleeps with your wife (that was an isolated incident, completely unrelated to Aura, and I don't want to hear about it anymore). You are installing this rom at your own risk.
This rom is mostly stock, slightly themed. Aside from the battery symbol, that is. I have plans to theme it extensively but due to time constraints, this will take some time.
- Based on stock 4.5.91
- Removed Bloat (*1)
- Wifi Scan Tweak
- Proximity Sensor Tweak (Faster Response Time)
- Multi-Touch 10 (8) Point Mod (idea from michael0619)
- Battery Fix (from jug6ernaut)
- No Carrier and 1% Battery Mod (from nottach)
- Techboot Transformers Boot Animation (No Sound) (from Swiftwork)
- juwe11's Ram Optimization
- Hosts Adblocking
- faux's OC and UV AT&T kernel
- Added in some Ringtones, Notifications and Alarms
- Defaults to USB Storage Mode instead of Moto Portal
- Amazon Appstore installed by default (Can be uninstalled like a normal app)
- Skip Blur Setup enabled
- Non-Market Sources enabled by default
- Available on Rom Manager for Updates and Downloads
- DOES NOT INCLUDE WEBTOP. Download that here Webtop for 2.3.4 CWM (I have not tested if this works)
- AGPS Option Enabled
- Set Preferred Install Location for apps enabled
- True EXT4 ( All other Atrix devs... you are welcome! )
- Unlocked Bootloader
- Latest Clockworkmod Recovery (Download here)
- Due to the Unified faux Kernel, AT&T and International are working
The Edition Differences:
- Debloat Edition is the slimmest one, with a significant portion of the bloat removed and even the BlurHome replaced completely.
- Account Edition has everything Debloat has, but with all of the Blur Accounts stuff put back in.
- Blurred Edition is as unmodified as Aura gets, with pretty much all of the original Blur still in.
Must be using the newest CWM available. Rom Racer's is recommended, but the one from Rom Manager itself should work.
Last, but not least, Thanks to:
nottach, jug6ernaut, michael0619, juwe11, Swiftwork, CaelanT, faux, seanzscreams