FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

{ROM}[Pure Gingerbread]OMGB 1.2.1{2.3.5}

1,577 posts
Thanks Meter: 821

By r2DoesInc, Senior Member on 27th July 2011, 10:24 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
OMGB = Pure Gingerbread AOSP. Minimal deviations from stock.
Current version 1.2.1 as of July 27

Check the thanks page for a full list of contributions.

This is for all you guys out there who want their phone slim, sleek, and fast.
  • 2.3.5 Based.
  • Fast
  • Minimal deviations from stock
    • Three in one reboot mod
    • Extra Rom info in About Phone
    • Screen On/Off enabled by default
    • Ubuntu font
    • T3hh4xx0r Wallpapers
    • TMO Theme Changer
    • FM Radio
    • Stripped down God Mode for easy addons and nightlies downloads

Known Bugs
  • None?

Changelog found in rom under About OMGB
Downloads
Screenshots**
Thanks
Source
Twitter
IRC
#r2gb on Freenode or use our Webchat
Donate

*Also on Rom Manager under t3hh4xx0r
**Screenshots are from a personal setup and my not exactly reflect the rom
The Following User Says Thank You to r2DoesInc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift r2DoesInc Ad-Free

27th July 2011, 10:24 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Coming up tonight. Huge thanks to Framework43 for getting this going for us, if youd like, you can donate to him here.

27th July 2011, 01:34 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 233

Donate to Me
More
This is getting installed as soon as I get home tonight =D

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App
27th July 2011, 04:12 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2,612

Donate to Me
More
i may be missing something here but where is the droid x version? this is posted under droid x but under the downloads there is no dx option,
The Following User Says Thank You to runandhide05 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift runandhide05 Ad-Free
27th July 2011, 05:14 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 233

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by runandhide05

i may be missing something here but where is the droid x version? this is posted under droid x but under the downloads there is no dx option,

It's in the shadow folder, however there isn't a download yet.

The 'codename' for the Droid X is Cdma_Shadow.

27th July 2011, 06:20 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 2,612

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by infazzdar

It's in the shadow folder, however there isn't a download yet.

The 'codename' for the Droid X is Cdma_Shadow.

I knew the dx was aka shadow but there was nothing in the folder. That's why I was asking if I was missing something. Thanks buddy. Guess il just check back now and again to see when it goes up

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA Premium App
27th July 2011, 06:32 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Yes this needs to be taken down if it isnt for Droid X, if it is, you should have a direct download link. Not a link to another site for downloads.

I think that's in the rules of the forums.
27th July 2011, 08:56 PM |#8  
Mouth of the Rat
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Relax Forum Police
Quote:
Originally Posted by shukero

Yes this needs to be taken down if it isnt for Droid X, if it is, you should have a direct download link. Not a link to another site for downloads.

He says in the next message it is coming up tonight. Man some peoples self worth. You might have to wait more than 3 seconds to get the latest out there.

"Coming up tonight. Huge thanks to Framework43 for getting this going for us, if youd like, you can donate to him here."
27th July 2011, 11:42 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shukero

a folder on a server isnt another site. you wanna handle 38 threads for me? update each one with a direct link every night?

jesus christ. everytime i get on this site i hate it more and more. never hear this kind crap on rootz
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to r2DoesInc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift r2DoesInc Ad-Free
28th July 2011, 12:45 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by r2DoesInc

a folder on a server isnt another site. you wanna handle 38 threads for me? update each one with a direct link every night?

jesus christ. everytime i get on this site i hate it more and more. never hear this kind crap on rootz

Ummm maybe because rootz doesn't have guidelines for posting... as for what you and the other guy said: I may have messed up the rule, but if you plan to bring something out, wait till it's actually out before you write a post saying " here it is" in the main post then under it saying "coming soon" that's misleading and hence why you get angry messages... Its like saying there is a ps3 here for free! Then saying well maybe tonight it'll be free. Of course you'll get backlash that's just common sense. Might I suggest that if you want to do this in the future put "coming soon" in the post title.

Now on to your direct download question. You should know by now that there are direct downloading (hosting sites) that allow you to have a list of several different files under 1 direct downloading page. IE 1 link then click on the file you want then instant download. No need for ftps or other miscellaneous things. And now for the several posts you have: that's what a developed does if they want to get stuff out to the masses. I've done much MUCH more than 27 threads in separate forums for much more popular things than android. Like for instance back in the old days when you had to El patches that were 150mb for counter-strike 7.5 beta.... aaahhh good old days.....

The Following User Says Thank You to shukero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shukero Ad-Free
28th July 2011, 01:27 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Builds up, I tweeted the md5

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA Premium App
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread