As I promise before, here coderom.v2x.
How to use this?
- Flash with Odin as one package (use cooper.ops)
- Enter recovery (with power menu or via terminal "reboot recovery") and then wipe data, cache and dalvik-cache better experience
- You could format your system to ext4 from ext4 manager, otherwise you coould skip this step if you not need it
- Run DT-A2SD script for the first time by tick DT Auto start option from tweak manager if you want to use DarkTremor A2SD
- If you want to move your dalvik-cache to your eksternal (if you using dt-a2sd), run a2sdgui and you know the rest how to do that (or by terminal "a2sd cachesdreset)
Thanks for your support, hope we could make better compilation on next buiold (something like a2sd run from recovery).
CodeROM team (INDONESIAN KASKUS GALAXY ACE TEAM)
Make sure you are using XXKPH before use coderom.v2x-01
- cfroot (newest version). Look at xda for its description and changelog
- dt-a2sd support with a2sdgui.
- deodex and rooted
- ext4 support for system, data and cache partition
- support from IND.ACE.Team for next build release (Ketut.kumajaya, cfroot porter for Galaxy Ace also in this team).
- new cool bootanimation.