Thanks Meter: 290

By mohammadN, Member on 28th July 2011, 02:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th October 2011, 03:38 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Samsung galaxy SII
Dear Mohammad
I have tried this emulator , when opened says the app Java(processcom.esmertec.android.jbed) has stopped unexpectedly..... what am i doing wrong !!! please help

16th October 2011, 05:01 AM |#72  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I'm getting the same error...

Sent from my GT-S5660 using XDA App
16th October 2011, 10:29 AM |#73  
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 4

More
In the name of the Spaghetti's,
Thanks.
17th October 2011, 11:49 PM |#74  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Lightbulb
I had an interesting problem I'm currently on an AT&T 800at Xperia Play 2.3.3 gingerbread patched version and was unable to install via this method because it is nearly impossible to root this phone at the moment. So i compared the files from one attached at post #1 with the last one that installs and works and was able to sign a hybrid installer version. However i'm not sure it is working totally, so i need some input.

I'm not attempting to take credit for this, I'm desperatly searching for a work around so I built an apk installer that installs to non-rooted devices.

Current problems, at least on the Xperia Play:

*Games don't play in landscape mode, screen is garbled
*most all apps install fine, however in order to play games requires pulling out the Xperia Play Remote, however this forces landscape mode therefore is unusable.
*Opera mobile seems to work fine

Current Questions:

*How well does the old version play on compatible devices: ie does it have a working touchpad control overlay for games?
*On the version posted on post #1 of this thread on a ROOTED device does it work perfectly?
*Does my signed installer work on anything besides mine? Anyone with a rooted xperia play willing to test it to see if it works the same or not as compatible and the rooted version of this app.
[/URL]

You can download it at the mediafire website
?9bsqn1zglu0ceay
Thanks, appreciate feedback.

BTW those that are getting errors causing the application to close, either are attempting to install post #1 file without being rooted (ie missing installing the libjbedvm.so to /system/lib or have an incompatible OS version more then likely I think anways.

Question to application DEV on post #1, any new version coming?

P.S can someone upload this on here i seem to be having trouble.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drathian For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Drathian Ad-Free
19th October 2011, 07:04 PM |#75  
Thanks Meter: 309

More
Is there any way of useing this app or similar apps on non rooted devices?
Thanks.

آقا محمد ممنون بابت برنامه خیلی عالیت. امکان اجرا کردن برنامه های جاوا روی گوشیهای که روت نشده هم هستش یا نه؟
خیلی ممنون
20th October 2011, 11:16 AM |#76  

More
Unhappy
jbed on rom ROM][RC4b][10.09.2011] Gingerbread 2.3.3 with HTC Sense 2.1+ htc legend .?????
23rd October 2011, 07:29 AM |#77  
Flag Ulster
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drathian

I had an interesting problem I'm currently on an AT&T 800at Xperia Play 2.3.3 gingerbread patched version and was unable to install via this method because it is nearly impossible to root this phone at the moment. So i compared the files from one attached at post #1 with the last one that installs and works and was able to sign a hybrid installer version. However i'm not sure it is working totally, so i need some input.

I'm not attempting to take credit for this, I'm desperatly searching for a work around so I built an apk installer that installs to non-rooted devices.

Current problems, at least on the Xperia Play:

*Games don't play in landscape mode, screen is garbled
*most all apps install fine, however in order to play games requires pulling out the Xperia Play Remote, however this forces landscape mode therefore is unusable.
*Opera mobile seems to work fine

Current Questions:

*How well does the old version play on compatible devices: ie does it have a working touchpad control overlay for games?
*On the version posted on post #1 of this thread on a ROOTED device does it work perfectly?
*Does my signed installer work on anything besides mine? Anyone with a rooted xperia play willing to test it to see if it works the same or not as compatible and the rooted version of this app.
[/URL]

You can download it at the mediafire website
?9bsqn1zglu0ceay
Thanks, appreciate feedback.

BTW those that are getting errors causing the application to close, either are attempting to install post #1 file without being rooted (ie missing installing the libjbedvm.so to /system/lib or have an incompatible OS version more then likely I think anways.

Question to application DEV on post #1, any new version coming?

P.S can someone upload this on here i seem to be having trouble.

Hi, that worked for me on an unrooted Xperia pro running 2.3.4! I, however, have the same problems as you as have a slide-out hardware qwerty keyboard and when slide it out everything changes to a garbled landscape mode.

It would be great if this app could fix the landscape problems and/or have a manual orientation override. Is this the newest version from Myriad? Why does it also need to be running a background Android service when not in use?

Also, how are you guys controlling the keyboard with this? How do you get an on-screen virtual keyboard to appear? :-/

I'm very surprised that there doesn't seem to be any other way to run j2me on Android. I tried the thing on netmite.com but doesn't work for me. Anyone had any success with anything else?

Sent from my MK16i using XDA App
7th November 2011, 11:13 AM |#78  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
i installed in galaxy gio , ,

but gives error when click on java icon,

The application java(process com.esmertec.android.jbed) has stopped unexpedtedly. please try again

also installed zip by cmw but error again happens
7th November 2011, 11:57 PM |#79  

More
Jbread modify rom?
Quote:
Originally Posted by omidzht

mod edit: Please write in english

jbread to run you need to edit the rom?
20th November 2011, 10:09 PM |#80  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammadN

In the name of Allah
hi there,
Jbed an app to running java mid-let on Android device.

installation:
download Jbed.apk from attachment and install it.

if last section not working for you,

download Jbed.zip and flash it with CWM!

I created a signed flash-able package for easy install it!
Tested on my wildfire and 100% working!

you can press on Thanks button and download it from attachment.
you can flash this package on all clockworkmod recovery version (2 and 3 and 4)

enjoy!

sorry for my bad English!

Screenshot added
some screenshot from a java app!

im using samsung galaxy GIO S5660M. and i am beginning learner of JAVA. i just started to work with GUI. i wanted to check the java .class files on my android. but after installing the JBed using astro in my android it shows please wait... for a long time, and after that it shows --

** SORRY!
the application Java (process.jbed) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again...

please help.
thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to chenmoy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chenmoy Ad-Free
20th November 2011, 11:34 PM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
FC on my Optimus One on GB and rooted.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
jbed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)