Atrix 2 Rumor & Photo

Search This thread

crashingout

Aug 1, 2008
wow, now I feel like they cheaped out on the Atrix 5mp camera so they could pull this crap from out of their sleeve. Honestly, if the Atrix launched with a back illuminated 1080p sensor, this wouldn't exist. But here we are....damn you motorola, you aren't giving us 1080p, are you......

IrshaadH

Apr 17, 2011
Ottawa
Hmm, probably just another superphone from Motorola that will be similar to the atrix and photon. I doubt they might call it the atrix 2 considering the current model was only released 5 months ago.

elementaldragon

Feb 21, 2011
Hmm... if you actually go to that link, then go to the original article on unwiredview.... someone made an interesting discovery in the comments section. Between the Motorola logo and AT&T logo in the upper left and right corners of the front of the phone... you can make out the words Sony Ericsson.

Chubby_Skunk

Apr 18, 2011
Seattle, WA
Hmm... if you actually go to that link, then go to the original article on unwiredview.... someone made an interesting discovery in the comments section. Between the Motorola logo and AT&T logo in the upper left and right corners of the front of the phone... you can make out the words Sony Ericsson.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I see it! well thats good to know. But I'm not upgrading my phone for a while. The Atrix works just fine now and I have a XOOM....

trimEric

Jul 15, 2011
no way!! please moto dont be like apple who always launched better version of the device in such a short time. there are more to probe from the current atrix. keep the development going and i will sure atrix could beat its competitior :)

Inspiredwire

Jul 16, 2010
I'm not sure what to think.

Looking at the photos from Unwired View I can see a Sony Ericsson watermark in two photos. (I call it a watermark for the sake of visual understanding).

If you look at the first photo in the series, you can see the watermark where China Mobile would display after it would connect to the network. It's really faint and looks like it shows "Sony Ericsson V680, or V68(1)" or something close to it. There is no visible watermark between Motorola and the ATT logo.

If you look at the third photo in the series, you can see a watermark between the Motorola and ATT logo that appears to show "Sony Ericsson V611", but no watermark above/behind the "China Mobile" carrier text.

The watermarks clearly shift but I don't know if that's because of Photoshop or because of the lighting and angle under which the photos were taken.

scoob8000

Sep 15, 2009
Regardless, either it's a photoshop or just another crippled moto product. Either way it's a lose/lose situation. :cool:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    But does it have an unlocked bootloader? No?

I'll take what we got proudly.