- Setup wizard on first start
- Normal and Advanced Mode.
- Multicore support(much faster than other tools in batch operations and image optimization) - supports up to 6 cores
- Decompile/Compile selected part of apk's.(Batch mode supported, framework dependent decompiling supported too)
- Optimize pngs inside apk's(including .9.pngs).(Batch mode supported)
- Zipalign apks
- Sign apks(Batch mode supported)
- Colored adb logcat with logcat options(via WiFi or usb cable)
- Two versions of apktool and aapt(1.4.3 and 1.5.1)-if error occurs while decompiling my program will try too use alternative version and will compile your apk with that version that was used for decompiling
- Three languages at the moment(Russian, English and Dutch) - if you want to translate my progam into your own language just let me know
- Settings (Compression level, Heap size, optimization level, apktool version, language...) - program saves all settings - no need to enter them every time you starts it.
- Error detection. If error occured, program reports about it
- Log (For batch Decompilation/Compilation program creates two logs. First is full and second shows only in with what apks occured errors).
- Decompile/Compile jar files(framework files)
- Program automaticaly detects if JAVA installed on your PS and if no starts java installer(which downloads all necessary files from internet) and after installation adds java location to system variable.
- All stuff i forgot
- If you need other functions - let me know and i`ll try to add them in future versions
Brut.all, iBotPeaches and miui team for apktool
Igor Pavlov for 7zip
Oracle for JRE
Google for Android, aapt, adb and zipaling
X128, hoehrmann, PAQer and all others for image optimization tools
Adrian Vintu, Jeff Sharkey, André Burgaud for colored logcat
- install program
- put apk or jar files in working folder(place-files-here-for-modding)
- start program(apkchanger.exe)