- You must have se new firmware 2.1.1.A.0.6 or 2.1.1.C.0.0 to flash this ROM!
- Froyobread is Rom created by doixanh for xperia x8 and I ported it on x10 mini pro!!!
- Very stable froyo rom for x10 mini pro!!!
- Link to original Froyobread x8 thread:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1079463
- Clean stock CM6: Smoothness. Stability. Working Camera.
- Minimal number of apps are installed. This brings you the choice to install and use only what you want.
- Lightweight: I got maximum 107MB of free RAM.
- My favorite modules: X8Gesture v007, X8Undervolt v001, X8MDDI v001
- The usual things with other ROMs: wifi / bluetooth / usb / sensors / 3d / video / camera / rooted / jit / zipaligned / app2sd / ...
- Gingerbread's theme with some improvements
- Gingerbread's CRT screen on/off animation
- CM7's Edge Glow effect.
- CM7's Froyo/Rotary/Revamped/Lense lockscreen
- Random lockscreen
- Gingerbread's cursor handler
- Gingerbread's improved copy/paste
- Random CM6 or CM7 bootscreen
- Better Arabic and RTL languages rendering
- Gingerbread's localization
- Improved Flipping down mutes ringer
- Flipping down snoozes alarm
- Gingerbread's LatinIME keyboard
- Fully working T-Mobile's Theme Engine
- Built-in Transparent Status Bar support
- Hiding avatar in SMS
- Quick Copy / Quick Paste
- CallMeLouder: Louder ringer when the phone is inside bags.
- Custom operator text
- View.measure() method caching for improved 2D performance
- Built-in loop ringtone support without OGG editing
- Optimized ("smoothened") scrolling/flinging
- Dual Recovery support
- Xperia Active Launcher support
- Configuration section
- Download Froyobread.v0X
- Copy it to the sdcard of your phone
- Reboot into Xrecovery
- Instal custom zip
- Choose custom zip from sdcard
- Factory Reset (Full wipe)
1. Flash .zip for AIO recovery pack (CWM recovery) (Is in the attachment)
2. Go to CWM recovery (back button, middle button (home) it's for xrecovery) and choose Multiboot
3. Select Create boot option from zip
4. Choose any ROM that can be installed with CWM recovery (Needed 400MB on SD for this)
5. Choose Flash Zip to boot option, and flash Froyobread-multiboot.zip (Is in the attachment)
6. Choose select default boot option, and select your last created
7. Choose boot into selected option, and enjoy!
Disclaimer:I am not responsible if this rom brick your device!
Build Changelog: 04/08/2011-Froyobread.v023f(remade): Fixed Bootloop Removed SetCPU 02/08/2011-Froyobread.v023f:
- Fixed Radio.apk
- Fixed Deskclock.apk
- Fixed Dsp Manager
- Added overclock
- Added GingerDX CM Settings
- Added Cpu settings on performance settings
- Added Setcpu 2.24
- Added GoogleMaps 5.8
- Removed Xperia Active Launcher because makes the rom run very slow!!!
- Fixed Dual recovery (Can't boot on recovery from os)
- Included hotfix2 (eyama)
- Included fixed phone.apk
- New ramdisk.tar (Thanks to D4rKn3sSyS)
- Dual recovery
- Fixed reboot to xrecovery
- Fixed reboot to cwm recovery
- 2 bootanimations as the original froyobread
- Fixed call log force close
- Removed a part of the text under the lockscreen (thanks to D4rKn3sSyS)
- Fixed updater-script
- Fixed wifi
- Fixed bootanimation
- Ported froyobread rom from x8 to x10 mini!!!
If you like this rom press thanks button!!!
Also thank Doixanh who created this rom!!!