that small screen where there was double looks gross.. heres the better one!
1. put recovery1.img in adb/tools folder (unzip it from the attachment below)
2. hold vol down+ power until you get hboot
3. select fast boot
4. plug in usb
5. go to cmd and navigate to adb/tools folder
6. type in command: fastboot flash recovery recovery1.img
(once it finished and it says it's done.. then move on..)
7. select shut down on phone
8. reboot into hboot (might want to unplug usb before you try to reboot into hboot)
9. select recovery mode to enter cwm
ENJOY sexy CWM the way it should be..
thanks to HighVoltage2349 on irc
SO you dont have to follow these intructions. Just copy PG58IMG to your zip card, reboot to hboot, let it flash and new clockwork recovery is in. ADB TOOLS IS NOT REQUIRED to do it too !