- Feeyo and Cronos Team for the ROM development. You can find his work and donate if you feel like it in this forum. I think you should. :P;
- carz12 for Kernel 188.8.131.52;
- giant_rider for the work he has done so far and for the ROM that i used as a base in order to see what i needed to change to make the ROM work;
- dsixda for his script used during all the porting process.
You'll need Radio 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11 and SPL 1.76.2007 to properly run this ROM.
Latest Radio, SPL and Recoveries:
Radio - 18.104.22.168
SPL - 1.76.2007
Recovery - recovery-RA-magic+-v22.214.171.124-seo or recovery-RA-magic+-v2.2.1 or carz-clockworkmod-126.96.36.199-recovery
To change Radio/SPL/Recovery use the procedure described in this thread
How to Install the ROM:
- Fully charge your battery to properly calibrate it;
- Boot to recovery and do these steps:
- Do a Nandroid Backup
- Wipe all except battery stats
- Flash the ROM
- Reboot to system
- Gapps Light (It has only market and some other essential apps. After you enter the system you can choose which apps you want to install)
- Gapps Full (It has all Google Apps) (It's indicated to those that don't have a WiFi connecting and no Data Plan)
The Kernel is OverClocked to 710Mhz. The CPU is set to max 614Mhz by default and min 352Mhz. If you change the minimum frequency to a value below 352Mhz, the phone will have unlock delay or even DIS (Death In Sleap). You can change the CPU setting in "Settings » CPU Settings".
- Airplane mode drains all the battery (kernel related)
- Sometimes buttons backlight stops working (Hero ROM related)
Updates notes in the 2nd post.
I choose not to follow the version numeration that giant was using because i might release some updates between feeyo's releases. But despite this, i'll always indicate the update used as a base to each release.
I'm not a programmer and i have very little knowledge in this area. All i know is based on tutorials, Google searches and from the work done in other ROM's. I'm very curious and this ROM is somehow a result of that. So if you find any bug that is not related to Hero's ROM just tell me and i will see what i can do about it.
I'm not responsible to any damage that you might do to your phone. To avoid some undesired results always backup. It doesn't take much time.