so i decided to write a tutorial that will be tailored for the noobs!
Okay Now Here Are The Things you must keep in mind before flashing
- First Of All , for a safe installation you need to check your phone's battery is not less than 20% because the flashing process takes about 17% of your battery
- Then its compulsory to backup your essential data through Samsung Kies!!
- Never touch, use , operate the phone whilst it is being flashed
- Never operate the computer between the flashing process or the flashing will be slowed down
- You need to have a alot of pateince for this
- The fota is not necessary for flashing it can be left out
- Do not blame me of the brick of your phone, i did my level best to explain you
Things you need:
- Multiloader 5.65 is the best for flashing bada 2.01, but other versions work just fine with bada 1.x
- A bada rom, which you can get from SamFirmware
- Patience a lot of it
- Firstly extract the downloaded rom
- Then examine the files carefully, and delete the *.fota file
- Now if you are flashing bada 2.0 open multiloader 5.65 if not any other version is okay
- Okay now after opening it tick the "Boot change" and the "Full Download"
- Then click on the boot, this will open a explorer window then select the bootfiles folder
- then click amss, this will open the explorer again then navigate to the amss.bin file in the rom
- do this with all other fields but not for "fota", "tune", "PFS", "ETC"
- then after this is done, take out the sim and memory card that is in the your phone
- then go to download mode by using this combination Volume Down+Lock Key+Power Key, this will take you to download mode
- then connect your phone with the PC through the cable
- click port search
- after the search is done, the feild just below the PORT SEARCH button will be filled with this "Ready [LISMORE]"
- then click download
- now if you are flashing bada 2.0 , then just after the multiloader flashes the bootfiles the phone will restart in the download mode
- but the multiloader will not detect it, and this is normal
- then a message will appear in multiloader that phone not detected , this is normal
- so you can exit it now, trust me nothing will happen, but DONT disconnect the phone!!!!!!!
- in the meanwhile the PC will be installing new drivers of the Phone and this will take a while depending on the internet connection because it will be downloading the drivers
- after the installation of drivers is done
- open again the Multiloader and repeat the steps of selecting the rom files
- then again click port search
- again this Message will appear "Ready [LISMORE]"
- Then click "Download" now the flashing process will go smoothly
- During the flashing process DO NOT turn off the Computer and neither the Phone
- After the flashing is done this message will appear in the sidebox "All files completed"
- Disconnect the phone, A blue screen will appear after the Samsung Wave Screen, this is normal and do not turn the phone off during this process also
- The phone will again restart after this message will appear on the screen "OK Restart Now"
- And Voila You got the new Rom In Your Wave!!
Thank Me, If This helped me!
Video will be coming soon!