Stock deodexed KC1 ROM (Whitehawkx)
Bali 3.3 UV
* Voodoo lagfix enabled by default
* CWM recovery
1) CWM will try to enable the Voodoo lagfix since it's the default option, so the first boot might take longer than you want it to if you wind up booting into the phone at all.
2) I noticed a glitch in the boot startup animation. It flashed back and forth between the T-Mobile pink bootup animation and the default Android boot animation.
3) This WILL delete all your data, so make a backup to your SD card, then back up your SD card to your PC.
1) Download the file to your Windows PC
2) Extract the 7-Zip file using a compatible program, such as 7-Zip
3) Load up the file in Odin
Learn how to flash files with Odin using this guide
This file goes into the PDA section of Odin. Your Odin screen should look like this:
ROM DOWNLOAD LINK
Stock DEODEXED KC1 by Whitehawkx
Bali 3.3 UV by drhonk