This MODs will not break the Browser!
. . .
I've added a version for DEODEXED JVR ROMs, see 2nd POST!
As with the older baksmali/smali tools the Browser breaks in the new XXJVR ROM while doedexing, I decided to make modifications for the ODEXED Standard Version of XXJVR!
ODEXED Files are even faster so we should start to make MODs for ODEXED ROMs...
What it is:
- modified framework-res.apk with crt-off and battery percentage mod (CM7-Icons).
- modified android.policy.odex with extended power menu.
- You must have a Kernel with CWM2 or 3 (e.g. CF-Root, SpeedMod or Semaphore)
- Go to Settings -> Display -> Animation and make sure it is set to "All animations"
- Choose the right .zip
- Copy .zip to your SD-Card
- Reboot in Recovery
- CHOOSE: install zip from sdcard
- CHOOSE: choose zip from sdcard
- Choose the .zip file from your scard
- CHOOSE: Yes - Install .... .zip
- Phone will flash files.
- Reboot your Phone
- You Should use this modifications only with ODEXED JVR ROMS
- I can help as good as I know things but I'm not responsible if you brick your phone, all files are tested by me and working flawless for me!
- Klick: JVR-ODEXED-BatMod-ExtPowMen.zip | With Stock Glass Lock from Samsung
- Klick: JVR-ODEXED-BatMod-ExtPowMen-AOSP-Lock.zip | With AOSP Lockscreen!
- Klick: JVR-ODEXED-BatMod-ExtPowMen-CleanGlassLock.zip | With Clear Glass Lock (bit different from the one from Boss, backround is still grey)
- Or see attached files!
- Klick: JVR-ODEXED-BatMod-ExtPowMen-CleanTWLock This one is from wastl0r but be careful if you want to go back you have to use first the restore pack (which restores everything to original) because of the additional twframework-res.apk in wastl0r's pack.. (Or you can copy original twframework-res.apk in the other packages..)
Only ODEXED ROMs:
- JVR-tw4files-delete-tw3.zip | Installs Fr4gg0r's TW 4.5 Launcher with Modded Icons (Browser, Camera, Contacts, Dialer, Messages) and deletes the old TW3 one! RECOMMENDED
- JVR-tw4files-without-delete.zip | Installs Fr4gg0r's TW 4.5 Launcher with Modded Icons (Browser, Camera, Contacts, Dialer, Messages) without deleting anything (not RECOMMENDED)
- Auto-Brigtness-fix-JVP-JVQ.zip | Works also on JVR!!! This file is from Redmaner all credits goes to him! It solves Problems with Auto-Brightness on Custom Kernels like Speedmod! Worked for me!
- JVR-Revert-Brigtness-fix.zip | This file reverts the Auto-Brightness-Fix for all updatet Kernels like Galaxian. It's the sensors.default.so from stock JVR-ROM.
- JVR-restore-pack.zip | ATTENTION: This files deletes the existing "/system/app" and "/system/framework" folder than it copies over the original ODEXED STOCK FILES from JVR. So every MOD and every change in files in this two folders get lost! File has been tested by me and works. With this file you can also go back from Deodexed ROM to Odexed one if someone like to do that!
- Packing CM7 icons thx $omator
- ExtPowMenu Tut thx untermensch
- Information about editing odex files thx _JKay_
- ClearLockScreen thx ock and Bo$s
Hit THANKS BUTTON if you like my work!