Thanks to sw_acer for porting and the original link here http://bbs.gfan.com/android-2194589-1-1.html
This bootmenu is ported from Defy !
1. Apply Bootmenu v0.8.6-v2.zip via CWM (droid2bootstrap);
2. Then reboot, your phone should enter bootmenu. Press volume up/down key to highlight and power button to select/confirm;
3. Enter boot->Set default: ->[choose the default boot method you want] ;
4. In normal cases, you will see the led goes blue for 1.5 sec during booting and then you can enable bootmenu by pressing volume keys.
2. Choose to enable Custom Recovery 184.108.40.206 or Stock Recovery;
3. Support adb in Custom Recovery mode
Tips: Not recommend to set default boot method as 2nd-init or 2nd-boot if you are not a DEV. If you have set it to 2nd-int or 2nd-boot and cause bootloop. Don`t flash sbf first. Because you can re-enter bootmenu by pressing volume key when you see LED goes blue during booting. And then please set back to boot bootmenu or normal boot. So your phone will not bootloop anymore.