Wildfire port started by SebastianFM which worked itself over to the HeroGSM to the Droid Eris and finally to our Heroc.
Not to be mistaken for thoughtlesskyle's salsa rom.. this uses the wildfire base everyone was working on before sebastianfm introduced the salsa port. This rom comes from a build by tazzpatriot in the droid eris forums, but heavily modified to get certain things to work on our heroc like bluetooth for example. This would not have been possible without all the work put in by thoughtlesskyle and everyone else who initially started porting sense 2.3 to our phones, so if anyone deserves thanks it should be them.
• Wildfire Base
• HTC Task Killer app
• HTC File Manager
• Sense 3.0 Lockscreen
• Video Recording
• HTC Hub, HTC Likes
• USB Mass Storage
• Weather Animations
• Correct carrier detection
• Green Overscroll
• Hidden QuickSettings Enabled
• Enhanced Powerdown Menu
• Re-Mappable Right button
• Enhanced QuickSettings
• Wifi Hotspot
• Camera Zoom
• QuickSettings toggle bars need resizing (being worked on)
• Voicemail app not working correctly
- Il Duce
- Everyone else who ever contributed to this in one way or another. (these are just names that come to mind atm, if I forgot someone please let me know and I'll gladly add them to the list).
Starting on RC2 the "Format All.zips" aren't needed anymore, The Updater-Script formats everything before flashing.
On RC2.1 the updater-script doesn't format the "/data" directory, so all apps you installed should be preserved (It still formats everything else: /BOOT /CACHE /SYSTEM). If you want a fresh install just "wipe data/factory reset" via recovery before flashing the ROM. (It's still recommended to do a full wipe everytime.
- Wipe data/cache via recovery [OPTIONAL]
- Flash "Calkulins Format All" found below for a clean wipe [OPTIONAL]
- Flash Rom