FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[8.DEC.11][CLK/MAG][EU/TMO] HTC Supersonic 4.54.651.1 Ram Method[v0.7][marc 0.1.3]

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By jianC, Guest on 2nd August 2011, 03:30 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Here is my HTC Evo 4G port for the HD2, from the HTC Sprint 4.24.651.1 ruu. I removed the 4G/RIL/Wimax related scripts, binaries, and libs in this rom, and also the incompatible Sprint apps that required nextel or sprint subscription. I tried to keep this rom as stock as possible. Some stuff doesn't work because or HD2 doesn't support it (HDMI output, 4g) I will probably disable these menus in later releases via framework-res. The Ram-Method is purely the work of Imilka and Darkstone, I only modified it for great compatibility with this rom.

This is the FINAL version if there are not any major bugs. I will provide support, if the issue is severe and the patches don't work (e.g call/data issue for those not living in the US and have a 10 digit phone number)

Themes/Visual Mods are available, since I have based my rom off the latest sprint ota update now..

Quote:

Supports both CLK and Magldr, and Eu/Tmo HD2 versions

Code:
Changelog[v0.7]
-latest 4.54.651.1 RUU update
-enabled extra languages (Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Dutch, and others)
- marc 0.1.3 kernel with latest github changes compiled
-latest busybox version (1.19.3)
-fix CLK data 
-modified framework-res.apk and Phone.apk (world_phone set to true)
-fix mms (please report back)
-720p recording works with third party camera app (lgcamera)
Quote:

Screenshots:

Code:
 Only Known Bugs
-720 record doesn't work in HTCCamera but works in LGCamera
Quote:

Requirements
-MagLDR with 280 system partition with at least 5 mb cache
OR
-CLK with 280 system partition with 5mb cache

[quote]
Download
There is only one version for both clk/magldr, and you can choose CLK or MagLDR boot accordingly during install with the yesno binary I used.

Latest Version: V0.7
Wipes Data?: Yes

Download:FileServe

Quote:

Fixes/Patches

Dialing Fix: fix_call_issue.zip
Arabic Fix: ArabicFix
Apps2SD & Dalvikcache2SD: A2SD

Quote:

Themes/Mods

I have only tested the "transparent 100% Transparent Header / Background / Notifiacations Title bar" mod, and it worked fine for me. However, I did not have time to test all of them but they should be working fine. The framework files are the same and there should be no problem whatsoever.

Themes/Mods available include:
-Black Espresso
-Black Bar Lock Screen
-Clear Lock Screen
-Stock looking 1% Battery w/Transparent Notication Tray (This is what most people want)
-Disabled USB Debugging Notification
-50% Black Transparent GenieWidget.apk
-and more

Available here: Link

Quote:

If you want to access *#*#4636*#*#, it does not work through dialer
You can download this app to access phone services here

If you find any bugs please tell me and I will try to fix! If you have any questions or concerns, pm me!

Porting a Desire Z rom next with Chinese Input next if I can find some times

Credits:
-The Neopeek team, cyanogen, football, cotulla, cedesmith, bepe, EZTerry, tytung, dungphp, Imilka, Darkstone, xillius200, Infinimint, Yoshua, dorimanx, Rafpigna, sbryan12144, Takaaki and anyone else I forget
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to jianC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jianC Ad-Free

2nd August 2011, 04:50 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 173

More
Sweet, looks awesome.
2nd August 2011, 04:55 AM |#3  
Flag Nantong,China
Thanks Meter: 31

More
This has sense 2.0 right?What about graphic glitches and cam recorder?
jianC
2nd August 2011, 05:17 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarjawaress

This has sense 2.0 right?What about graphic glitches and cam recorder?

This has sense 2.0 but with a gingerbread base (2.3.3) as it is on the HTC Evo 4G, I don't think there are any 2.1 sense updates out yet as of now. There are some slight graphical glitches but there shouldn't be enough to bother you. Camcorder doesn't work (don't try or system will bug) but I will try to fix it in the next release.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
2nd August 2011, 07:49 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Thank you! that's what I wanted
I have one request, It seems that the latest OTA is 4.24 right now, so how about upgrading it?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
2nd August 2011, 08:41 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 108

More
cant waiting for sense3.0 version
2nd August 2011, 08:56 AM |#7  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 58

More
It might be interesting, if this not a secret could you write something more about your trick with CLK and MAGLDR in ONE zip? It's a great idea.
2nd August 2011, 09:09 AM |#8  
Flag Kharkiv
Thanks Meter: 714

Donate to Me
More
Only English & Spain languages... No Russian(
2nd August 2011, 10:50 AM |#9  
Account currently disabled
Flag Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 177

More
Nice going! This is what I've been waiting for, a Sense-based Gingerbread ROM that is made for a phone closer to the actual specs of our HD2s. The Sense 3 ROMs are nice and all, but they just don't work well on the lower powered HD2. This Sense-based GB ROM, however, is made for the Evo 4G which has basically the same hardware as our HD2.

I'm still confused about the graphical glitches. Apparently the kernel is to blame for them.
The Following User Says Thank You to MartyLK For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MartyLK Ad-Free
2nd August 2011, 11:13 AM |#10  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 432

More
So um has anyone actually tried it yet?
2nd August 2011, 11:23 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 30

Donate to Me
More
I have just flashed the rom and so far all seems good and smooth,only problem I have found so far is that I have no mobile data (EU HD2)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)