now you need to charge it (boost) at a certain point for it to turn on
you need minimal of 3.6v on your battery to power on the phone.
you can see the voltage in your battery with a multimeter
i had this problem, I drained my battery completely, when I plug it in, the led flashing 11 times last 3 flashes are slow then goes dark.
(my battery had only 2,80v, and i had to boosted to 3.6v)
the original charger has an output 0f 3.6v, i was lucky to have a external batery charger, and it has 4.2v output, so was a little faster to boost my battery,
-methed one by lalitsehgal21
1. Take a spare usb cable.
2. cut it from between.
3. Peel two wires black and red from tip.
4. connect black to (-) point and red to (+) point on batt and secure it via tape.
5. plug it in any power source usb or charger.
6. lve for 20 mins have coffee.
7. remove it and put in fone.
8. Last shot as its almost discharged keep charger plugged in till it rches 50 then flash new recovery.
9. Buy me coke.....coz i dt like beer
-methed one by GiZZy (the led light will not turn on)
1. cut out a strip of plastic that covers only the middle 2 pins between the battery and the phone
2. plug phone in charger
3. place strip between battery and phone on the 2 middle pins
4. put battery in place (2 middle pins isolated)
5. wait to charge for about 10 minutes
6. remove everything, plug battery in and power on
-methed two by ikhzter (i didnt try this one)
1. Take out battery and put it back in
2. Charge for 20 minutes.
3. Take out battery and put it back in again
4. Try powering on now
YOU CAN ALWAYS CHECK THE PROGRESS WITH A MULTIMETER
DON'T FORGET ONLY PUT THE BATTERY ON YOUR PHONE IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 3.6 V (check with a multimeter)